Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember a few weeks back someone said dingle was hot lol , I can't remember who ? , it could have been the dungeon pair ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She has no originality whatsoever. Jumping on the bandwagon for the most hideous over rated trainers ever

Reactions: 13
I remember a few weeks back someone said dingle was hot lol , I can't remember who ? , it could have been the dungeon pair ?
I think it was @mrmagoo12? It was in the last thread 🤔

ETA I've just looked back through the last few threads and can't find it?? And the person I've tagged has no posts so it can't be them 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it was @mrmagoo12? It was in the last thread 🤔

ETA I've just looked back through the last few threads and can't find it?? And the person I've tagged has no posts so it can't be them 😄
I remember mrmagoo that's weird how it says no posts ? Maybe they got deleted and it was them after all ?

Reactions: 8
I remember mrmagoo that's weird how it says no posts ? Maybe they got deleted and it was them after all ?
It was deffo something like Mr Magoo because the name stuck in my head. Their avatar was green from what I remember. It can't have been the last thread because she wasn't pregnant at the time 🤔

duck me she couldn’t even wait to turn out of her driveway before filming this morning!!!!!!

• Haha
She has no originality whatsoever. Jumping on the bandwagon for the most hideous over rated trainers ever
That reminds me that yesterday she copied modernmum’s post. She’s absolutely pathetic.

33ED0CE6-9E76-47EB-B534-F29D650B8E27.jpeg

DA1EDFCF-806F-4C35-BED1-5BE678E01A03.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh those new balance are literally everywhere 😆. I had a pair last summer I can’t bare it when something becomes so popular. Of course she’s on the bandwagon now 🙄.

Reactions: 12
That reminds me that yesterday she copied modernmum’s post. She’s absolutely pathetic.

View attachment 1054991

View attachment 1054992
No you absolute selfish piece of tit
You do not NEED them!
You may want them but you do not NEED them!!
Your boys however do need new shoes and clothes that actually fit them and not gifted
They need there own bedroom with proper beds and mattresses
Proper food and diets and not made to share four yoghurts between them both for a week
Your so so selfish!!
You really don’t deserve another child
There I said it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.