Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at the spas website and it clearly states that their pregnancy massages are for women in the second and third trimester!!!!! I so want to know where this went wrong …. I can’t imagine that the spa would ever carry out a massage on someone who says they are under 12 weeks. Why would they!!!!! Rebecca is a compulsive liar and narcissistic so my bet is she told the spa she was further along so she could get what she wanted…. she wanted a pregnancy massage because she is pregnant incase you didn’t know!!!!!!!

Reactions: 18
If she is ment to be a " influencer" she should be addressing this to her followers what happened at that spa regarding the massage

Reactions: 21
Ha ha they have taken the message us option on there Facebook page
I messaged them and it now says this person is no longer available to message and message option gone from page!
How embarrassing
Everything she does she messes up and companies have to mute there pages and limit comment
Wow what a bleeping tit show
I can still message them, have they blocked you!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is such a shockingly bad influencer. Surely if the spa is receiving so many messages they're requesting she delete posts and blocking enquiries, they should release something to confirm what's happened and offer the correct advice.

I went for a spa day when I was pregnant, about 9 weeks, it had been pre-booked so I went even though I could basically only go in the pool and have a treatment. I picked a facial and they still quizzed me on my pregnancy, how far along I was, what risk status I was, and made sure I was in general good health. And that's just for a facial!

She's either lied about having the treatment or she's lied to the staff about how far along she is. Either way... pants on fire, she's honestly sociopathic the way she can't just tell the truth about simple things.

Reactions: 26
Everything falling into place for her isn't it? Steve is now excited about the baby she says, her family are too, she's just been to a spa, is going on holiday with her friend soon, going on a family holiday abroad in may and again in the summer, ordering loads of others whenever she wants, probably pregnant with a girl knowing her luck, doesn't have to go out to work, seemingly it pays to be a selfish cow.

Clothes*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she is ment to be a " influencer" she should be addressing this to her followers what happened at that spa regarding the massage
Shes an influencer in her head only. So either she's lying or the spa have fucked up. im not sure which is worse to be honest.
Surely people have to be slowly realising that she only proves that what we say on here about her is true. That she's a lying, narcissistic, self serving slapper who's only good for getting her tits and camel toe out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Everything falling into place for her isn't it? Steve is now excited about the baby she says, her family are too, she's just been to a spa, is going on holiday with her friend soon, going on a family holiday abroad in may and again in the summer, ordering loads of others whenever she wants, probably pregnant with a girl knowing her luck, doesn't have to go out to work, seemingly it pays to be a selfish cow.

Clothes*
Don’t believe what you are seeing or what you are hearing with her. It’s all a smokescreen.

Reactions: 23
Don’t believe what you are seeing or what you are hearing with her. It’s all a smokescreen.
I agree!!!
She wants us to think this, we all know her life’s tit!! She’s not happy, this baby won’t bring happiness, you never know what goes on behind closed doors

Reactions: 19
She said their muns are excited but no mention of dad's. Mr Hobson not so excited then hunnipot?! Bet he see's her for who she is...

Reactions: 22
I agree with whoever said she didn’t even have a treatment. I bet she was gifted similar to my voucher which is use of the spa facilities, evening meal and breakfast the following day. Think it includes a fire and ice thing? But she wouldn’t have been able to do that. Any treatments are paid for on top. Did she mention big bad bev having any additional treatments?! She’s a compulsive liar. She doesn’t know how to just live her life and tell the truth about things. Everything has to be exaggerated. And why would a genuine follower ask for her favourite hotel in Tenerife when they’ve already booked anyway 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I bet there was steam coming from Steve’s ears when she told him she was pregnant. He will have been absolutely raging. Why she keeps asking herself questions about it in these stupid Q&As and bringing attention to his reaction is beyond me. No wonder he’s fucked her off from his insta bio etc. She makes a bleep of him daily. Selfish twit

Just had a look at the spas website and it clearly states that their pregnancy massages are for women in the second and third trimester!!!!! I so want to know where this went wrong …. I can’t imagine that the spa would ever carry out a massage on someone who says they are under 12 weeks. Why would they!!!!! Rebecca is a compulsive liar and narcissistic so my bet is she told the spa she was further along so she could get what she wanted…. she wanted a pregnancy massage because she is pregnant incase you didn’t know!!!!!!!
I had just came to say this. I had a couple of spa days and massages when I was pregnant and they explicitly state they won’t do anything till you’re over 12 weeks

Reactions: 17
Steve is not pleased. Never has been, never will be. These comments today are because she has had actual genuine followers raising concern for the kid looking back in years to come and seeing its dad didn't want it.

Reactions: 22
She’s so tit at her pretend job. Apart from photographing herself as per usual, she didn’t bother to show the amenities, what the room was like, what packages they offer, what the menu was like, what sort of person/party it would suit, nothing. I know nothing about the place from what she said apart from they’re negligent when it comes to H&S.

bleeping useless and irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s so tit at her pretend job. Apart from photographing herself as per usual, she didn’t bother to show the amenities, what the room was like, what packages they offer, what the menu was like, what sort of person/party it would suit, nothing. I know nothing about the place from what she said apart from they’re negligent when it comes to H&S.

bleeping useless and irresponsible.
You know what, this is so true. Everything else aside, nobody will book that place based on her numerous photos of herself and a bit of bloody brownie. She’s done them no favours whatsoever apart from throw them into the spotlight for dangerous massages!

I bet they’re thinking FFS, why did we get involved with this wrong-un

Reactions: 19
Absolutely howling at how many decent, well-known brands she’s fucked up opportunities with, how embarrassing :LOL: But what I really can’t wrap my head around is how she KEEPS getting work when she fucks up literally everything she touches? Stop the globe I want to get off:(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.