Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justanothermum83

Chatty Member
The song In her recent story tells us everything, it’s not a known song and she would have had to find it not randomly pick it. Hmmmmmmmm trouble in paradise

Reactions: 6

Frenchie

VIP Member
I'd be shocked if it is as I get the impression Steph is actually book smart, and Dingles stupidity probably makes her want to gouge her own eyes out but she keeps her sweet so she can profit off Dingles followers.
Yeh true 🤔

Hmmmmmm I’ll keep guessing 🤣

Just looked at Steve’s IG, there really is no mention of baby no.3 on there 😳🙈

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I just went and had a nose at Steve's account. I swear he picks the worse photos of beggy when he is posting about her. Bet she is one of these who bitch and moan about him to post about her so he goes for the worse pics lol
The one where they are stood infront of the ocean is awful, her legs are tree trunks

LemonPips

I just find it such bizzare behaviour that she’s acting like she’s so far along in this
Pregnancy buying clothes, baby baths etc, telling 60k people, fucking pregnancy massages!!! She’s not even had her proper 12wk scan yet to get the ok that everything is fine!!
she is an absolute psycho going full steam ahead, God forbid if she goes to her scan and there is no baby anymore!!
If she found out there was no baby I recon she’d still say she was pregnant, she’s that sick in the head

Mum123

VIP Member
Big bad Bev was 60 last year. Which I'm surprised about, I know she looks older but I thought she would only have been 50 if that, assumed she had beggy young.

• Wow

imsohungry

That's the key thing - everyone saying well Steve should have taken precautions, he's as much at fault. Why? In any normal relationship between two adults, if your partner, who you supposedly love and trust, tells you that contraception is handled from their side, why would you question it? Of course, if he suspected Beggy was a psychopath who would get pregnant on purpose, he should have done, but that also begs the question of why he'd stay with her in the first place, if that's the kind of person he thinks she is. I suppose he knows she is that kind of person now anyway.

Because she’s not on contraception though? It’s not like she told him she was on the pill. Natural Cycles if you’re absolutely adamant you don’t want any more kids is a bad idea. It’s a method we’ve used many times as we are always open to more kids if it happened. Financially, capacity wise, we can handle that and we would be happy.

If you’re adamant you don’t want any more kids, relying on natural contraception isn’t a smart move. He should know that.

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Yeh true 🤔

Hmmmmmm I’ll keep guessing 🤣

Just looked at Steve’s IG, there really is no mention of baby no.3 on there 😳🙈
Nope. But then again he made it clear he didn't want anymore and was obviously tricked (stupid idiot we saw it coming as soon as she announced the natural cycles)

• Haha

Mamax2x

Here’s my theory;
The spa was gifted and meant as an #ad for her and Steve to promote a last minute valentines gift. Her and steve have since split up so she has taken gobshite bev and she’s of course done a diabolical job of promoting the spa.
Same with the 4 days in tenners, it was their 10 year anniversary gift to each other but Steve wants nothing to do with her so has told her he isn’t going so her mates paid the fee to change the name on the flight.

Up until she announced this pregnancy, her and steve did EVERYTHING together & now all of a sudden she’s a big independent woman capable of leaving the country on her own??
my thoughts exactly👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
Oh ALSO wtf natural cycles literally paid her to promote them right!? Now she's made a video claiming it doesn't work 🙃🙃🙃 it DOES work if you have a fucking brain cell beg. They should sue her for false information 😂 I've used it to avoid pregnancies and also to get pregnant. The app is simply asking you to input how YOUR OWN cycle functions. You can not get pregnant when you are not in ovulation. Shes just too thick to know how it all works

Reactions: 5