Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
So where is Bogan Bev? Hiding in the broom cupboard? Come on Beggy if she is with you, treat us to a pic! 🤔

I’m sure I’m not the only one who has messaged them to question the reason she’s had one in the first trimester, see if they respond.
If she has, it won't be a very good ad for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Me too.
With both mine (boy and girl) i looked exactly the same, i went from 8 stone to 12 stone each time, and my arse was something Kim Kardashain would be proud of.

Personally i dont pay any attention to old wives tales. I mean its a 50/50 chance isnt it! ha ha
I always got told if you have 2 boys then it's a high chance your 3rd would be a boy

MissPrint

VIP Member
Has anyone here ever dabbled in the influencer scene? I’m intrigued to know how it works.

Do companies find and approach an influencer via an agency, or do they contact the influencers directly?

Blueeyes2

in the pregnancy test video she reminded me of when Kerry Conway did her pregnancy test for Roma the barbarian 😂😂

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Where have you guys seen about the rooms? I went for a drink with a friend and now I'm lost lol its not on her Instagram I looked on story viewer 😂

• Haha

Lsbhg

She told Steve the day he was painting the skirting board in the kitchen didn't she. As she started the day all happy and Steve was there. Then an hour later she is crying on her stories saying life isn't perfect she is depressed and has no one to talk to. So she obviously told Steve he was fuming and left the house.
Has anyone got a screen recording of this meltdown please I missed this xx

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Look into my eyebagss, look into my eyebags, the eyebags, the eyebags, not around the eyebagss, don't look around the eyebagss, look into my eyebags... (clicks) you're under, you want to have a 3rd baby, 3, 2, 1, you're back in the room.
Brilliant 😂
Now she just needs to get them in the same room together

• Haha

Hunipot21

Chatty Member
Can you have your covid booster while you’re pregnant? Asking because she said she had hers middle of January. If she did have it, I am surprised, because she made such a fuss about having the vaccine in the first place so you would think being pregnant might put her off having it. I’m not suggesting people shouldn’t have it if they’re able to, just she always made a big fuss about having it & it did seem like the only reason she was having it was so they could go on holiday.
Yeah, it's perfectly safe

Watched a bit of the vlog last night. Can't stress enough how much her actions don't make sense. As others have touched on here... if you thought you were pregnant, you'd tell your partner as soon as that suspicion crossed your mind, right? I think she realises she's fucked up by saying she took the test on NYD because that shows an element of premeditation (where sells a pregnancy test on NYD?!) so she changed in to 2nd Jan in the video. Either that or she DID take a test on NYD (a test that she already had at home) but then realised she'd missed a valuable content opportunity and decided to fake her reaction and film another.

The way she keeps going on about not 'feeling done' or 'being done' is such a dead giveaway. It shows her true feelings about it, it shows that she wanted it and was trying for it. If this was a genuine shock, surely you'd be more along the lines of... 'I know I always thought I wasn't done but I never thought this would actually happen' etc.

The insane part for me is where she's whispering into a camera in the bedroom because she doesn't want Steve to overhear. WTF! Go and talk to your partner about this life-changing news instead of making a fucking VLOG! If you're not sure about bringing it up with him yet, contact a friend or family member! Hiding from your other half and muttering into a camera with the knowledge that you're going to upload this regardless of his reaction... honestly I can't get my head around it all. Every single bit of it shows where her priorities really lie, and they're not with Steve.
It’s truly horrible behaviour. So manipulative. Her priorities are COMPLETELY wrong.

Clementine

VIP Member
I had a girl and was never sick or even felt sick 🤷‍♀️ The first time I actually was when I was in labour and the epidural hit 😂

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Come on Beggy, show us a loveleh little pic of big bad bev, since you love your mama suh suh suh much
That's a good point.
Bogan Bev is usually very willing to jump on board any bandwagon. So where is she?
Maybe Beaver went after all.:unsure:

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Ha ha they have taken the message us option on there Facebook page
I messaged them and it now says this person is no longer available to message and message option gone from page!
How embarrassing
Everything she does she messes up and companies have to mute there pages and limit comment
Wow what a fucking shit show
I can still message them, have they blocked you!

• Haha