Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
That's a good point.
Bogan Bev is usually very willing to jump on board any bandwagon. So where is she?
Maybe Beaver went after all.:unsure:
Well its about a good 60 mile drive for her , not an easy drive , plenty of motorway driving and we know she not the best driver , so yes steve probably gone or dropped her off and enjoying a night out in Leeds with his mates !!

Reactions: 4

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So I was just wondering if she had put anything on her Facebook about the baby... only I can’t find either of them 😂 wonder if they’ve blocked people on Facebook based on Instagram names?! I can see her page but no profiles for either of them... if she’s done that then Jesus Christ she is a whole lot sadder than I originally thought!
I can still see them you must be blocked 😄

Reactions: 3

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
I put they details in the pregnancy calculator and it says she's 9 week's ..I read you wrong yes she will be 10 weeks on Sat but technically she is still 9 weeks lol
Depends though. She might have spoke about her period on the 3rd December but she might have actually started it a few days earlier and not mentioned it.

Plus she hasn't had a dating scan yet just an estimate from her reassurance scan. They do proper measurements at 12 weeks.

Rosie878

VIP Member
and I think Steve's redundancy money bought the cars, maybe Beggys is financed through a bank loan.
I didn’t know he was made redundant. Is that recent? I thought he worked in a family business.

Doesn’t exactly sound like they are in a stable situation. Surely by now everyone who wants a lumeh has bought one 🤷🏼‍♀️

We definitely live a more modest life than them - small old car, normal semi-d house, but just don’t think I could live a life of such uncertainty.

Also Aldi is great for some stuff but no way could I do my full shop there.

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Is it possible to be blocked onYoutube? My comment is up but I don’t think it can be seen by anyone and it is the only one that she has ‘liked’!??

Scottish Care Bear

it’s funny isn’t it when she says that! I’m a single mum my boys been poorly with covid and I’ve still managed to go for a job interview and Get the job all while my boy is recovering and looking after my little girl. School runs, after school clubs, washing the list goes on.. oh and they have actual beds to sleep on and more than 2 changes of clothes each!
Congratulations On Your New Job👏🏻👏🏻

Marki

She wouldn’t be able to just claim benefits though - just having kids doesn’t entitle someone to be fits. She’s more than capable of going to work - she wouldn’t just get handed money to stay at home.
Thanks for clearing that up I don’t know anything about benefits but that’s what I thought x

Reactions: 2