Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach2010

Make it stop 🥴🤯 She is honestly not a full ticket, is she?

Why is this absolute scruff getting a gifted trip to Titanic Spa? 🤯
Oh my god my friend and her hubby have been at titanic spa, wish I hadn’t been so busy working all day to have seen this and got her to spy for me!

Reactions: 7

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Didn't someone come on here awhile ago and said why doesn't Steve just give beggy the baby she so desperately wants? And now she is pregnant?? Was it beggy and pressure? Seems strange

frodo327

Just managed to get through the thread, YT video and the unhinged rant. Honestly, WTF?! I mean i wont put all the blame on her, he could of done things to make sure they didnt get up the duff. But the video and the rant! Shes reacted like that because she knew she'd been caught! And why is annoucing it at 9 weeks! Telling kids at 5 weeks! It just all seems like everything needs to be about her and what she wants, no one can call her out on it.

I mean even just going back to what she was saying at the begining of the pandemic. Saying covid was being overhyped my the media. I dont think shes mentioned anything since but i wouldnt be suprised if somebody has told her to not say anything about it. She deffo gives me vibes that shes susceptible to covid conspiracy theories. Not just little ones, i mean the absolutely mental ones, which would really show her mental capacity to be able to accept any infomation, including parenting tips

Imhere123

VIP Member
Can you have your covid booster while you’re pregnant? Asking because she said she had hers middle of January. If she did have it, I am surprised, because she made such a fuss about having the vaccine in the first place so you would think being pregnant might put her off having it. I’m not suggesting people shouldn’t have it if they’re able to, just she always made a big fuss about having it & it did seem like the only reason she was having it was so they could go on holiday.

Rosie878

VIP Member
Myself and my husband had been together 10+ years before having our daughter, I would also have considered our relationship absolutely rock solid. Wow, how having a baby changed our relationship! We are only just now getting back to where we were and our daughter is 2! Cannot see Begga and Steve lasting after this. She’s a deceitful cow, and he has absolutely no desire to have another child. Shit show.
SAME. My oldest was a really difficult baby. Extremely temperamental and would cry for 75% of the day. It put a huge strain on our relationship which was and is very strong. I have to add that my son is lovely now and I’m very proud of him! Some babies are just very grumpy though and if their main way of communicating is crying then that’s what they’ll do. There is no way their relationship would survive a baby like that.

Is the consensus still that we think Alfie maybe autistic? Imagine if she has another child with additional needs when she consistently fails to care for Alfie and look out for his best interests appropriately.

• Heart

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
Of course it makes no sense that the oldest child is closest to them in the night and not y’know the actual baby who will be waking in the night 🙃🙃🙃
I don't understand how she could be so damn clueless.
And what is this about a jungle safari theme? How unoriginal

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
That’s what Steve likes
He likes his girls Small (S)
Not big fat hormonal pregnant lasses
You really didn’t think this through did you beggy
Can’t wait for summer and the temptation is going to be around every corner whilst your ankles are the size of elephants couped up in that shack you call home
I think in her immature simple mind she thinks things are ok she probably thinks Steve is ok with it now and won’t go anywhere when she’s wrong especially since he never liked her grid post of the pregnancy unless I just can’t see it!

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
I think her and Steve are done, he's still in the house because of the boys, but as a couple they're done, he's removed every mention of her from his IG bio which has only happened within the past week. This is why her mum and her cronies are having to step in for content. Also she's hardly shown the boys, which isn't a bad thing, but no doubt puppet Rebecca will start posting content of the boys now it's been mentioned on here.
He removed her about 3/4 weeks ago. Which is when I suspect she told him.

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
She has done a ad for the tan told us what shade she used but hasn't shown us her with it on?

Also her followers who hasn't questioned that it was a surprise and was trying might be thinking twice after her rant. It might not of crossed their mind before