Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
How do we know she is claiming benefits for Alfie? What benefits are they possibly entitled to?!
It just speculation, personally with a child that receives DLA I don’t think she gets DLA or Carers allowance. Alfie would have to be on middle/high rate for her to get carers.

Just to edit, making an application for DLA is HARD, trust me Rebecca does not have it in her to make a claim 😂

Reactions: 8

Imhere123

VIP Member
This is going to be a long 9 months I may have to block her 😆 every single post is about being up the duff. She's taking women back about 100 years she needs to get a fucking life 🙄
Hasn’t she! It’s like all a woman is good for is bearing children 🙄😡

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
I reckon in Rebecca's mental age 14 head, she thinks, "if Steevs suh adamant he uuhhnnleehh wonts the two (holds up 2 fingers ✌) he's got, and he's not gonna think happeh so he'll be happeh about the supah cute behhhbeehhh in ma belleh, then he can just do all the childcare for them"

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I wonder what the attic is like in that shack ? Mind you they can't even replace a kitchen floor so I doubt the attic would get renovated

• Haha

Clairer86

VIP Member
Both my boys were like beach balls, couldn’t get anymore round!

What a twat she is and she knows it. They won’t last.
Me too.
With both mine (boy and girl) i looked exactly the same, i went from 8 stone to 12 stone each time, and my arse was something Kim Kardashain would be proud of.

Personally i dont pay any attention to old wives tales. I mean its a 50/50 chance isnt it! ha ha

ionagirl44

Imagine being 10 weeks pregnant and trying to flog your fat cunt gunt as a baby bump. How embarrassing 😂😂😂😂

"feel so whole" - you'll be feeling empty as fuck both emotionally and financially when beaver walks out the door hunipot.
it's going be along 9 months 🥴

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Are there any comments or likes on the pregnancy announcement from beaver or his family? 100% agree with how weird he hasn't posted they're having another one. Doesn't he normally comment from his own YouTube too?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Both my boys were like beach balls, couldn’t get anymore round!

What a twat she is and she knows it. They won’t last.
My son was like a beachball stuck to me lol and my daughter I was rounder and wider and the bump didn't stick out as much

Beaver must be sick of this already , fs she hasn't even had the 12 week scan

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
I use a different app to track when my period is due (husband had the snip so very tiny chance of getting pregnant) my app says there is 7 days of a chance to get pregnant 5 of those say very high chance. Bet not once they went 5-7 days without sex

• Heart