Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsLucas

VIP Member
In fairness, if Steve was so adamant he didn’t want anymore he should have looked into more reliable contraception methods. Being dead set that you don’t want any then relying on a natural contraception is a recipe for disaster.
exactly that!! What kind of idiot is he? 😆he was well aware her desire to have more babies and he didn’t strap up or even get the snip. I bet he’s one of them men Who thinks hes way too manly to do such a thing 🙄.

Reactions: 8
It's not something you'd have for dinner. No way. Not unless she's going to be making a grilled cheese sandwich to go alongside it to make it an actual substantial meal.
My four year old loves soup. Thinks it’s funny that he can drink his food. It’s full of veg and meat and thick. Nothing unsubstantial about it.

Each_peach

VIP Member
I’ve said a couple of times I think she was experiencing ovulation pains when she was saying she was having galbladder attacks. I know a couple of other posters have suggested it too. What she described each time was exactly how I would describe ovulating.. plus it started when she started doing her natural cycles and it always occurred once a month…
I remember years ago I was in agony, crying, couldn't stand up straight, couldn't get comfy in anyway - went to the Dr's and they checked me over and said it was just "mid cycle pain" - couldnt for the life of me get over how much pain I was in!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It also looks like a valentine's type menu on the table, so definitely backs to the theory this was a romantic trip for 2, but BBB had to step in as a replacement
I looked on their website that looks like the valentine's mocktail that they're doing at the mo 👀👀

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
Has anyone ever really tried to fight your gals corner on these threads?…where’s that peanut guy gone?

• Haha

Here4TheBants.24.7

I think I’d be happier waking up next to Jigsaw than that smelly greasy mess 😂

I haven’t but my guess is if the influencer is represented by an agency then they’d be the ones contact, if not
I’m assuming they just contact them directly? Although I’m sure some influencers are the ones to make first contact - does anyone remember Elle Darby asking for her free hotel stay in Ireland over valentines and it massively backfired? 😂 the owner banned influencers from his hotel after that!
Hahahha I remember this and she did a while vlog on it gobbling off!
I'm an influencer" I was doing them a favour 😆
Now she's hiding away due to all her old tweets 🤣 just goes to show it can end in the blink of an eye.

Marki

I just can’t help it but to think that they are planning splitting up for everyone to see so when baby comes she can be single mum and claim benefits income is dry so it’s time to do something and I reckon it would all be Steve’s idea I got the thought when they deleted their bios etc ..

• Wow

Grayson

VIP Member
Me too.
With both mine (boy and girl) i looked exactly the same, i went from 8 stone to 12 stone each time, and my arse was something Kim Kardashain would be proud of.

Personally i dont pay any attention to old wives tales. I mean its a 50/50 chance isnt it! ha ha
Absolutely, the superstitions are all rubbish. I have all the same sex and all 5 pregnancies were very different. I carried different with each, craved different foods with each. It's all bullshit. There is no scientific evidence to any of it. I even spoke to 2 different Dr's about how the sex of babies come to be, and both gave me different answers. One said It depends on when you conceive and when the egg is fertilised (boys are fertilised on the day, girls sperms can last longer so can fertilised an egg upto 5 days later). The other said it depends on the man's sperm count and if the man carries more of a chromosome.

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
What was your comment, I’ll see if I can find it
Thanks but I don’t want to say on here as it has my full name and I would rather she didn’t connect that to my account in here too …. nothing to hide Becky, I just keep my life private!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7