Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
When did she get a soup maker? Was it gifted? Can't see the one who didn't have a slow cooker lid for a year putting her hand in her pocket

Reactions: 9

Clementine

VIP Member
Being raw and honest - it’s not even a good look. It’s pretty bland. What’s it got to do with Valentine’s Day?

She's an attention seeking twat she's a shit mother especially to little woody the golden boy gets his own way ,from shit food to clothes that are ridiculously to big to shit tacky presents her general lack of interest unless it's for the gram ,I'd say Steve is fuming she trapped him again !! This pregnancy was defo for content she's always doing something getting Mable etc then it's forgotten about she's a mess 👌
Absolutely like where are the dogs and the cat?? Everything is just a phase

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
England could be different but in Scotland you could pick up the phone ( anonymously) to the social services and tell them a lady is taking underwear pics , baths ECT during the day and you are concerned of the whereabouts of her kid as she has to large dogs , and they would take it seriously and check on them .

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Oh ALSO wtf natural cycles literally paid her to promote them right!? Now she's made a video claiming it doesn't work 🙃🙃🙃 it DOES work if you have a fucking brain cell beg. They should sue her for false information 😂 I've used it to avoid pregnancies and also to get pregnant. The app is simply asking you to input how YOUR OWN cycle functions. You can not get pregnant when you are not in ovulation. Shes just too thick to know how it all works
I don’t think she was paid to promote it, she probably started it hoping they would recognise what an amazing influencer she is and beg her to work with them. As that didn’t happen, she’s getting her revenge, she gets her third baby whilst making out natural cycles failed!

Imhere123

VIP Member
That's the key thing - everyone saying well Steve should have taken precautions, he's as much at fault. Why? In any normal relationship between two adults, if your partner, who you supposedly love and trust, tells you that contraception is handled from their side, why would you question it? Of course, if he suspected Beggy was a psychopath who would get pregnant on purpose, he should have done, but that also begs the question of why he'd stay with her in the first place, if that's the kind of person he thinks she is. I suppose he knows she is that kind of person now anyway.
Yep. Over the years I have been on & off the pill at different times & for different reasons. So whenever I have come off it , I discuss it with my husband so he then makes sure we have some condoms at home. She must have told him she was safe, otherwise why wouldn’t he have used a condom? I mean, I know he’s a Neanderthal, but he was adamant he didn’t want a baby so if she had told him she was fertile then surely he would make damn sure no baby was conceived.

Clementine

VIP Member
She wasn’t tuned in to Woody at all. She’s in her own world and those kids are just orbiting around her.

I do find it amusing he has ‘content creator’ in his Instagram bio, because that’s what he’s literally done.
Now he’s got ‘digital creator’ or maybe he always had that and I got confused…

• Haha

Here4TheBants.24.7

Here comes the gifted the stuff!. That should go to families in need! Not a shit ass mother who having a baby for content. What is wrong with these companies 😡
This is a really small business I purchased a woodland print for my sister of here last year of etsy and they only had like 3k followers they have 12k now but they have gifted to a few small influencers.

But of course she is doing jungle/safari theme jumping on bandwagon Hahaha

EXACTLY THIS!!
Was thinking the exact same! Alfeh going have to hear his mum and dad at it "everynight" 🤣 or the baby waking him up when it's here 🤦🏼‍♀️poor boy!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
That's just her normal blubber she has, its not baby , plus it's to low for a baby even if she was further on which she isn't , the bump would be higher to start off with .

VIP Member
She mentioned a baby to him every day to wear him down! Fucking hell what is wrong with these people! The selfishness and narcissism in influencers is frightening and toxic.

Begsy 100% copied this. Pathetic.
I know… how could she say that out loud? Her and Beggy are two peas in a pod

VIP Member
Thankyou so much! Not a YouTuber or an influencer though unfortunately 😂😂
I’d say fortunately on this occasion girl - it seems to just turn people in to absolute horrors - not a job or characteristic I would envy

term time hours for the win!!!!!This I am jealous of 😉❤

• Heart