Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveitme

VIP Member
68 thousand followers
That’s almost 70 thousand randomers she’s decided to announce her pregnancy to and she’s what 10 weeks ? I don’t follow her so i may be wrong in my assumptions however why would anyone choose to share such a delicate time during pregnancy with so many people .Delicate meaning physically for yourself ,your pregnancy ,those closest to you in your actual life.Why has she told her very young children ? Unnecessary and way too soon in my opinion .like by all means go against the ‘12 week rule’ of not saying anything but telling your kids and the whole of social media .She is thick and desperate

Reactions: 10

Cooper123

VIP Member
I feel it's going to be a girl and I always get it right. Just getting strong girl vibes from her. Also she said she's feeling sick in the morning which she didn't do with the boys. Amazing how some people always seem to get what they want.
I really hope not, those 2 boys won’t get a look in

• Sad
I’ve noticed that she has been promoting the teeth whitening more recently. She’s also linking affiliates a lot more. Money tight? Has Steve told her to bring in more income to fund this baby?

Also as someone mentioned previously she’s going back down the family route instead of girl boss route to get the freebies for the baby..

viewtube

VIP Member
Has Begsy ever heard a teenage boy gaming online with their friends?

It’s enough to wake the dead. 👀

Their treatment of Alfie concerns me. It’s almost as if they have him under lock and key constantly. He has no privacy, space or freedom of choice, and it feels like he is constantly being held back developmentally. I don’t like the arrangement because it sounds almost perverse. He will literally be sharing his parents room with just a bit of wood to section it off. 😐
He has been held back purely for her benefit. He's had to share room with his brother, so he can deal with Woody if he wakes up, the idiot parents can't be bothered parenting

Bubbles85

VIP Member
Let's face it we all knew as soon as she announced she was using Natural Cycles, she was going to use it TO GET PREGNANT not to AVOID pregnancy. The only shocked person is that thick, ugly, beaver faced two pump chump with a fucking telly nailed to the end of his bed...
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 absolutely Steve is a mug if he believes she didn’t plan this

MrsLucas

VIP Member
She is convincing herself it's a girl! And people like Rebecca get what they want. Everything just works out for them! I feel for the boys if she does have a girl as they will be last thought even more...

Her video of her repeating herself over and over again about how "she wasn't done" just shows that she proberly did have this planned all along.
There is no remorse or mentioning respecting her partner wishes about not wanting another. It's all me me me.
"Steve wernt happeh, but I wasn't done"
She knows deep down this wasn't an accident. That's why she is getting so angry about people calling her out.

I actually feel sad for her bringing a baby into the world her partner cleary isnt happy about. Yes she goes on about she is an influencer/youtuber but she can control what she chooses to post and share, she doesn't have to share everything. She's just shared it all because she has nothing else going on to bring in money/content so she's saying she's REAL RAW HONEST by sharing it all. 🙄
I feel sad for her too. A lot of her parenting just be passed on from how her parents looked after her when she was younger? But surely if that’s the case why not try harder and do better for your children? I still can’t get over the weekly food shop from yesterday🤯. I can’t imagine what it must be like to want another baby so badly but your partner Not wanting the same thing it must be a very difficult and sad situation but to try for a baby anyway she’s got 0 respect for him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he does leave her once baby is here.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Omg guys I've hit VIP STATUS!!!

Ah just can't beleev it am suh suh grateful to Rebecca/Beggy/Elleh/Dingle/Bogtrotter/Grubby for being suh suh inspirashunal and just being suh suh good at influencing meh to point out how much of a cunt she is.
I hit it days ago it's all this commenting on this crack pots threads

• Haha

teaandtoast247

I don't get why she would lie about how far she is but then again I don't understand a hell of alot of the things she does.

You would think she would want to address it tho? Or put a disclaimer sort of thing that you have to be over x amount of weeks, some of her followers may not know this. But no she's too busy blocking people from Steve's account and deleting comments.

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
That’s it begs get all the decorating done while Steve’s paying cos in a few months you won’t see him for dust love!

• Haha
Is it possible to be blocked onYoutube? My comment is up but I don’t think it can be seen by anyone and it is the only one that she has ‘liked’!??
it’s not possible to be “blocked” but it is possible for creators to mute individual accounts. Only you can see your comment but, others can’t. She could have “liked” it then “muted” you via the comment… the way to tell, would be to go on incognito mode on your phone and see if you can see it. If not, but you can on your main account, she’s muted you.

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
I get your point but do we know all those comments were definitely from tattle? I'm not sure they were.

Agree with you though.
No, you are right, I don’t believe they all come from Tattle, but think some definitely do. I never comment on anything of hers for the simple reason of not wanting to give her engagement and I do believe in keeping it on here. Though, calling Steve out on the pic of the topless woman and shit they do like that is definitely justified in calling out on her posts.

Rosie878

VIP Member
The therapist at the spa must think she’s a total idiot asking for a pregnancy massage so early.

I want to know more about Big Bad Bev!? Looking back at Rebecca’s insta she used to post a bit about her dad and her brother? But doesn’t look to have mentioned them for ages.

Rainbow_rhythms

Can't wait for the gender reveal party that isn't a gender reveal party. You can find out the sex pretty early now so I assume she won't wait til 20 weeks unless Steaver refuses to pay for another private scan

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Oh dear has she actually made a lookfantastic highlight? I’m gutted I buy loads of stuff from there 😩

Reactions: 9