Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohtoodles

She isn't against ignoring planning permission so could just throw up an internal wall to make a small corridor in their room. They then move into whichever room is the biggest, and it gives her more content for insta/YouTube as she's basically decorating all upstairs. I use the term decorating loosly as she barely paints 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Mamax2x

I literally think she’s praying so hard it’s a girl so she can have the most perfect room🤣🤣

• Haha
Just after reading the subtitles..... and the Oscar goes to Rebecca .... for the FAKES OMG it cant be happening,

Steve must be quite mad and fuming, you could see the delight in her eyes when she saw the positive.

she was hinting at mama and papas the oother day i used there buggys on the boys

i an the proud mum of a SUPRISE baby he is 2½ snd the love of my life after 7 years of unexplained feritlty we weren't using protection as we had given up hope, and my reaction wasn't like hers, well.... i went to the pub i was going out anyway.🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

Unknown3

VIP Member
Aside from when I first joined tattle and used to comment on hinches thread a bit, the only thing I comment on is this 😂
Literally hit VIP on this thread myself, then they changed the goalposts and I had to hit it again and did because of Rebs 😂

Each_peach

VIP Member
Come on Beggy, show us a loveleh little pic of big bad bev, since you love your mama suh suh suh much

• Haha

Rainbow_rhythms

Going back to the video of her telling the boys. After the boys have opened their presents (which wasn't presents) woody looks in the empty wrapping paper for an actual present the poor sod wanted his present. Steve can't stand beggy you can tell by his body language and lack of even looking at her. He is great with those boys straight in with cuddles where beggy just looked like the cat who got the cream! She is c**t
I know I've said it numerous times now but that video makes me so sad for those little boys

• Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
So I was just wondering if she had put anything on her Facebook about the baby... only I can’t find either of them 😂 wonder if they’ve blocked people on Facebook based on Instagram names?! I can see her page but no profiles for either of them... if she’s done that then Jesus Christ she is a whole lot sadder than I originally thought!

heidilouxx

VIP Member
No there is no excuse for tricking anyone! I was soo done with the three we had (stepchild and two I grew) but we had a ‘surprise’ 4th baby and trust me it has not helped our relationship any. Not surprised he’s livid with her after all this
Exactly!! Our third (& last!!) was a surprise baby as my older two were 8 & 11 when I fell pregnant with number three, I definitely wasn’t ready for the baby stage again & had a really awful recovery after birth. The youngest is now 3 and he’s just been diagnosed with non-verbal autism & having another child has put a huge strain on our relationship. It’s definitely not easy that’s for sure. I highly doubt Rebecca will make out that her life is anything less than perfect though 🙄

• Heart

Poosh

VIP Member
Watching that makeup reel, she is one ugly fucker for someone who loves themselves so much 🤮🤮

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
She is either lying and so makes the spa look irresponsible, she lied to the spa (probably told them she was three months), or the spa have been negligent. Either way she would have to sign a disclaimer before treatments to cover her and them.

If the spa have given her a massage regardless, all you people who had plans to go should breathe a sigh of relief as you’ve dodged a bullet. Incompetent and irresponsible - they need reporting. What a shit place.
How does she get things wrong so much!
She can’t do anything right
Everything she does turns to shit
Never known anyone like it

viewtube

VIP Member
Why can’t she just say ‘my friend’, why has it got to be ‘pregnant friend’. Women are more than just a vessel to grow a baby Beggy!
Let's be honest, in her tiny brain, she realises if she hadn't got pregnant she wouldn't be doing what she does. More than likely would have had to get a real job and pay for things instead of begging, I don't think Steve would have stayed with her, he would have moved onto the next yoyo knickers

They will be blocking everyone lol
Probably worst thing they can do, because it makes them look as if they are hiding something. Obviously not a very good Spa if they can't address the issue, which is quite serious

Last edited: