Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am 100% in her position (before this announcement). I want a 3rd but hubby is a 100% no go. What kind of twit would I be to have one anyway?? Genuinely this has shooooook me, 2 kids in we all know there ain’t no such thing as an ‘accident’, theres a surprise pregnancy etc but not being on contraceptives will equal bleeping BABY.
Now Steve may be the heaviest piece of useless tit (to quote alabamalola), but duck me I feel for the bastard!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have too much time on my hands….

but why you lying, you didn’t have those nails on January 1st 🤥

308FBB7A-19B4-4000-83CB-BD55B3D6ACB9.png

4780EF88-A42A-4993-83B2-832E3BEF9664.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She’ll be on the beg for *gifted baby items. Let’s all draft up the emails to send out before she’s sent anything. I’ve spent too much on BabyZen Yo-yos over the years for that bleep to be gifted anything by them 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Having a baby is/should always be happy news however I'm literally gutted that this poor baby is going to be born to such a selfish lazy girl. I've no other words ......

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Beggy will be rubbing her hands together with glee that she will have another reason to get her manky tits out. I feel sorry for any baby raised in that hovel.

I assume she couldn't afford a videographer to do the reveal then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's a proper bleep. How can she be happy, knowing that Steve doesn't even want it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Come on we all new it was going to happen as soon as she went on to the natural cycle thing for doing her period 🤣
I came straight here to say this! It was so obvious she was going to use the natural cycle for a way for her to get pregnant again.. Steve was so certain he wanted no more, and this was the only way she’d of got pregnant.. there’s no way he changed his mind.

Reactions: 15
I actually can’t believe they’ve published that video with Steve looking and sounding so pissed off. I’d be mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she posted the 5 week bump at the end of that video does that mean she's only 5 weeks pregnant? 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️ Wow it's going to be a LONG 8 months tattlers!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh dear, this is not going to end well. Something's definitely going to end though. 😬

Reactions: 13
This would have been the day she filmed that pregnancy video, same jumper hair etc and the French nails, 22nd Jan this was.
9324B115-9EAC-4D34-8CEE-B4157833E9C3.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Surprised it didn’t happen sooner tbh, Steve not smiling once in the first couple of minutes of the video is very telling, he looks like he’s just going through the motions. Papering over the cracks is never a good move beggy, I couldn’t have another knowing it wasn’t wanted by my partner, imagine when she’s heavily pregnant sitting at home and he’s out galavanting, she can’t cope now let alone with another. What and absolute fool, I know it’s evil but hope she has another boy ✌🏼
If she posted the 5 week bump at the end of that video does that mean she's only 5 weeks pregnant? 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️ Wow it's going to be a LONG 8 months tattlers!
Even longer if she finds out its a fecking girl. Although I'm usually good at gender guessing, just based on my gut really. And I already think it's a boy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
About a week later. But why lie? Just odd thing to do
Ok I reckon thats when she actually did find out as wasnt it only a few days after this, there was the life isnt perfect ramble. Obvs the dozy bint forgot to film it so she did a take two after the fact hahaaaa.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where does she say she found out on the 1st Jan? I missed that😂
Oh just realised in the video it says 1st Jan haha 🤦‍♀️ So she have suspected it therefore hardly a shock, because she clearly didn't nip to boots on New Year's Day for a test did she 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.