Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHE better not turn up@A & E in the coming days😠
Oh my flare!
My Gallstone pain!
I left my BITATOES ON THE RADIATOR too......long🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My whole life & even.... now everyone comes FIRST!!! never about ME... & yes it is hard, thats how i am ESPECIALLY AT THIS TIME OF YEAR...
Caring for poorly friends going through Chemo, alsorts
I volunteer & support the elderly too
I despise THE ME ME ME BEGGY!
Why dont her parents give her a good effing shake up/talking to
As soon as A & W are old enough they will the DALES ASAP!!!!! what a complete shitshow of a life
LJC have a funfilled happy day for the 4 kids - non stop am to pm
A proper mum
I think her parents don't say anything to her because I get the feeling she has always been feral and left to her own devices, hence why she has no idea about parenting or being a responsible adult, her life has always been about her wants and needs. I think to keep her happy they've always told her people who have different opinions, disagree or tell her she's wrong are all jealous. No one took responsibility to guide and teach her about being an adult

Reactions: 12
SHE better not turn up@A & E in the coming days😠
Oh my flare!
My Gallstone pain!
I left my BITATOES ON THE RADIATOR too......long🤣
That will only happen is Steve's due a night out, the tacky tattoo of her name she made him get, probably isn't a big enough deterrent to the local slappers. She needs to think back to her mindset aged 18,she went after an engaged bloke dispite knowing he was in a relationship

Reactions: 12
That will only happen is Steve's due a night out, the tacky tattoo of her name she made him get, probably isn't a big enough deterrent to the local slappers. She needs to think back to her mindset aged 18,she went after an engaged bloke dispite knowing he was in a relationship
It will.....ALL come back to bite her on the arse in time 'if it hasnt already'
He did that once & will....again 4sure
Kids or not!!!!

I'm on one today I've finished my set of 8 night shifts so I'm off for Christmas, I've treated myself to a Beggy matinee
Good for you😁😁
I love the entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate those prison plates you get for kids. That one has a place to put your pudding! At the same time as your dinner! It's like a school dinner tray. Urgh! Those kids are certainly more than old enough to use proper plates and cutlery.
Came here to say the same. How embarrassing giving that plate to an 8 year old. It’s something you would give a baby on their first Christmas 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
She’s such an arse wipe. Questions that she’s made up and the one about perky tits 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those plates! 🤦🏼‍♀️
not only are they an awful style. They are so babyish.
my son who’s 3 has a festive crockery plate and knife and fork set which I got him last Christmas to use, not plastic crap, he’d ask why he doesn’t have a big boy plate! My 3 month old doesn’t need any plates yet but I have bought him festive bibs and muslins 🎄

Reactions: 14
All the spelling mistakes and ❤ In the questions - she’s trolling herself and I’m here for the entertainment!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yrs
Yes the ones she is wearing are a lot thinner.

I think she's bonkers - I have enough money in my account to buy them right now (the real ones) but I can think of way better things to spend that amount of money on!

Also, what luxuries is she on about because I ain't seen any 😂

If you look, the gap between where the c ends is wider on hers than on the real ones. And yes hers look thinner than the genuine ones. It's embarrassing.
Those plates for the boys dinner. Alfeh is almost 8, how embarrassing, they're for babies and toddlers, give him a real bleeping plate 🥴🥴🥴🥴. Also she's suhhhh excited for that rudolph cake, why? You can't eat any begs can you? What happened to the crumble you were making?
The lies ate just getting worse and more frequent aren't they. Lie after lie ...

Reactions: 9
Those plates! 🤦🏼‍♀️
not only are they an awful style. They are so babyish.
my son who’s 3 has a festive crockery plate and knife and fork set which I got him last Christmas to use, not plastic crap, he’d ask why he doesn’t have a big boy plate! My 3 month old doesn’t need any plates yet but I have bought him festive bibs and muslins 🎄
Where is all her Christmas decor - the teatowels she bought cos she loves decorating all the rooms to make them look all coseh and festif. When is she gonna use those platter things she got for when they're hosting? They've been in that house years and I can't remember a time theyve had people over - brothers, sisters, friends, kids playmates, workmates, school mums etc - it's soooo odd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.