Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A clothing line? Like LJC, because she’s got no original thought in her empty head.
It’ll flop like LJC’s too because nobody wants overpriced polyester generic trackies from China. I wish people would stop facilitating her ridiculous ‘career’ ideas.

You’re hardly Stella McCartney, Begsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God her stories in just one day are so painful!! Today’s delightful selection ..

-More stories of the same boring hill and letting us all know it’s snowing, again.
-List about PTA at school Xmas time, again trying to be relateable but we all know she does sweet FA for it.
-Stupid quote about drinking water and making money. Is this meant to be motivational? I swear this is what most of us adults do each day.
-Wow she bought someone from her MLM a costa, no chance she could do this in private though, has to be shared by each person to show off, literally nothing genuine unless it goes on the gram. I bought my colleague a chicken bake from Greggs last week on lunch, what twats we both are for not putting it on Instagram.
-Stupid Tik tok to prove her and Steve are still together.
-More MLM tit
-Spending more money on her fake MLM friends than her kids have had combined all year- again all just to show off on the gram.
-Her boss babe office showing cringey books and her laptop cuz she works suhhh hard, just can’t wait to crawl into bed- like she’s actually moved and done anything remotely stressful today.
-More stuff gifted for the boys so she doesn’t have to shell out - again the kids used for her marketing ploys.
-That bloody boring creepy fireplace again with its sad little candle.
-Another cheesy as duck quote, didn’t realise she was 14
-Pathetic questions by herself or her sheep not sure which is worse, of course all next to photos of her and an opportunity to aff link something once again.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Don’t think that Alfie will be having anyone over for a play date/sleepover in that gifted tent thing anytime soon. Rebecca doesn’t engage with the other mummy’s at school for 2 reasons - she can’t get her fat ass out of bed to do the school run, and the other being she has no social or communication skills needed to befriend someone at school. Oh and the fact that she thinks she a cut above everyone else professionally cos she’s a business ladyeh with a rangey -

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her porridge makes me feel unwell, it always looks like milk with oats floating in it. Why can't she even make bleeping porridge.
Also the fact both Emily and Steph are beggys up line, they aren't your friend hun they're using you to sell a scam just like you're using ashlie to do the same.

Yea just like she was going to bring out a cook book, remember that 🤣🤣 and like the time she was going to do a giveaway for a MacBook. Pull the other one begs 🤥
She's like a child writing a story about what they want to be and what they want to do when they grow up.

Don’t think that Alfie will be having anyone over for a play date/sleepover in that gifted tent thing anytime soon. Rebecca doesn’t engage with the other mummy’s at school for 2 reasons - she can’t get her fat ass out of bed to do the school run, and the other being she has no social or communication skills needed to befriend someone at school. Oh and the fact that she thinks she a cut above everyone else professionally cos she’s a business ladyeh with a rangey -
And don't forget, Steve has probably befriended all the mums at school already. I could imagine him making fun of her to other people. As much as I can't stand her you can see just how much he ridicules her, he is in fact her biggest troll. Whenever she uses the magic mirror, he usually manages to post an extremely unflattering, un edited picture of her, as if he gets a kick out of humiliating her

Doesn’t even proof read gifts 😂😂😂

View attachment 911951
This says it all, 'From Rebecca', not from Rebecca and family. Whenever I give someone a gift I put it from myself and family. I know it's one of her business cronies, but surely it comes across as more family orientated

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
A clothing line? Like LJC, because she’s got no original thought in her empty head.
It’ll flop like LJC’s too because nobody wants overpriced polyester generic trackies from China. I wish people would stop facilitating her ridiculous ‘career’ ideas.

You’re hardly Stella McCartney, Begsy.
See I am mean I hope they carry on as I funny to watch 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yano what gives me the Ick beggy, fake, wannabe, lazy, scrounging, self obsessed cunts like you🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
That video 😂 don’t read here though rebecca hun?
For someone who claims not to care, she displays the behaviour of someone who definitely cares. Not sure why her management isn't telling her to keep all the Lumi advertising to her business account and keep it minimal on her vlogging account. Her actual content is minimal, it's all reposts of other people's, quotes or lumi related garbage

She’s so embarrassing. Finds herself hilarious but she’s really not. And WTF is going on with her eyebrows?? 🤣
She comes across manic in that clip on her stories, there is something going on with her, she is very unhappy dispite claiming to be happy, that whole household is unhappy

Reactions: 28
Ruin her career? What career? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You flog face vibrators in an MLM cult babes, you’re not performing lifesaving surgery.

She aren’t changing for anyone though hunnipots. The delusion is strong with this one 🥴

P.S. Thanks for my new pic, you moose!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ruin her career? What career? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You flog face vibrators in an MLM cult babes, you’re not performing lifesaving surgery.

She aren’t changing for anyone though hunnipots. The delusion is strong with this one 🥴

P.S. Thanks for my new pic, you moose!
Steve's online behaviour has made a huge contribution towards tarnishing her so called career, alongside her basically being crap at her job

Reactions: 31
That face gives me the ick 🤢

Thought you didn’t care about trolls though Beggy? You either don’t care or they give you the ick, which is it???

Didn’t she say she lost a stone about a month ago? So either she was lying then, or she’s lost no more weight since that time.
Steve's her biggest troll and he gives us all the ICK. She's too stupid and has so little self respect, she can't even see those close to her are the ones doing the least for her.

God her stories in just one day are so painful!! Today’s delightful selection ..
-Wow she bought someone from her MLM a costa, no chance she could do this in private though, has to be shared by each person to show off, literally nothing genuine unless it goes on the gram. I bought my colleague a chicken bake from Greggs last week on lunch, what twats we both are for not putting it on Instagram.
Tell me about it; isnt it just normal that when someone nips out then they ask if anyone else wants something?
We do this all the time, maybe i am missing a trick and if i started posting it to the gram then i could be a superhero like Dingle

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.