Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house has never seen so much veg they’re all gonna get upset stomachs from the change 😆 didn’t ‘support the small business’ and buy the super fresh veg locally then begs

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Her house has never seen so much veg they’re all gonna get upset stomachs from the change 😆 didn’t ‘support the small business’ and buy the super fresh veg locally then begs
Probably another ad for Tesco coming up and all this was free!

Reactions: 14
So strange that she is an only child on her mums side but I doesn’t spend Christmas day with her?? Why would her mum not want to be with her daughter and grandchildren

Reactions: 29
So strange that she is an only child on her mums side but I doesn’t spend Christmas day with her?? Why would her mum not want to be with her daughter and grandchildren
I wonder what Bev does for Christmas? She hasn’t got any other kids and I doubt she’s got a fella. Does she work?

Reactions: 9
Steaver is the problem I reckon 😏 I think they've argued and fallen out, so to save even more arguments they end up spending Christmas alone with the boys

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.