Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine her arresting someone? "Don't you feel like dead guilty to your family for doin' drugs n' stuff? I'm arresting you because I'm a police lady and I have power to arrest you so that is why I'm arresting you".
Believe me and this is coming from a Police family she wouldn’t have even passed the first test

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That from 16-18 she was working at ASDA and wanted to train to be a "police lady", and now she has her own business involvement in a pyramid scheme.
Jesus. So a decade ago she had a part time job at a supermarket. And now she flogs face dildos and draws pictures with crayolas to show how many she’s sold.

Tragic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Her life is so boring and mundane if that latest vlog is anything to go by.

I noticed a tyre on Beaver’s car is flat. Can’t they afford to replace it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just watched the YouTube, struggled to get through it! She’s so boring.

Had to share this though. She was showing her mug she bought from home bargains & she said it’s got a ‘ruh for Rebecca’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Don't show us what's in your basket. Show us what you actually bought. Oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Happeh Thursday everywon.
looking so sweaty glowy and haggard fresh this morning

😳
31740068-4C0A-4399-B119-2223B73D1848.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
That from 16-18 she was working at ASDA and wanted to train to be a "police lady", and now she has her own business involvement in a pyramid scheme.
God, she's so tragic, isn't she? I remember when my sister in law got caught up in nuskin a few years ago, and we were there when she was taking her super important phone call and all excited about starting her own "business" and me and my fiance looked at each other and rolled our eyes so hard 😂 she lasted about 3 months and it's never been spoken about again... I can't believe people are still falling for this crap! She works in a supermarket now and is FAR better off. The dumb cow wouldn't have even managed to complete the paperwork to apply to be in the police force... She was dreaming there!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That hair is so lank. She’s got reverse body dysmorphia I swear. What is she seeing in the mirror?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Happeh Thursday everywon.
looking so sweaty glowy and haggard fresh this morning

😳
View attachment 886691
WTF is going on with that lip. I once got stung by a bee and my lips and eyes swoll up like that. My Dad said I had and I quote “a set of lips like the arse of a duck”. Can you imagine kissing those plasticky monstrosities.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did she really put the tree up without the boys?!?
Of course she did, the boys are only props to her, so she involves them when she doesn't mind sharing the attention. Rebecca has serious issues with her behaviour

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just watched her vlog. They’re always tit but this one was exceptionally tit. Two things stood out for me.
1) She used to want to be a “police lady” but now look at her Instagramming and youtubeing, driving her sexeh rangey? Just look at her now! She’s so proud of herself for where she’s at and where she’s going in life. Errrr I think being a POLICE OFFICER is something to be proud of. Actually putting your life on the line every day for the good of our country. But she’s suh suh suh proud of what she did instead which is basically gyrating awkwardly in her spare bedroom and filming it and wasting huge amounts of money on fast fashion and plastic tat and ignoring her poor boys.
2) she’s suh suh sad about her nan because……wait for it…… if her nan was around she’d be mollycoddling her and giving her bleeping biscuits! Nothing about her nan being lovely or having good times together or her nan seeing her boys grow up. No. She’s missing biscuits and goodies.
Absolute case.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
If I lived in an old farmhouse with no furniture I’d be filling the space with a big fat real tree

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks to @Nellyellie with a whooping 66 votes!
Rebecca’s lost half her Christmas tree, her marbles & her operation!
Omg that’s tragic 🤣 so Becky though

half arsed, half naked, fully crap!

I wouldn’t have even bothered with the baubles if I were her. Makes no sense to just have 5 sad ones on there 🤣
so weird she has no kids decs or personalised ones considering all the flogging she does. I have a few friends with small craft businesses and we have loads and the kids not even 4 yet. Even his childminder made ones.
He’s buzzing for Xmas already, asking all the questions and checking if he’s been good/bad in case Santa asks.
My OH wanted to put the tree up yesterday while we both had time off together but I said no because a) child should be there b) need the right music, picky bits of food and a baileys or something festive to go with it and I am not even particularly assed about Xmas, but it’s all about the kids and now I have one I want to make each bit special for as long as I can. I would never like to put decs up in November normally but just have to do it when there is time and all of us together now, due to work.
Steve must have absolutely no say in that house because he just goes along with it all. Bet she’s lied to him about the whole op thing too. Would be easy to do I suppose, he doesn’t seem the most switched on and probably just praying for it all to be over and done with frankly. Why doesn’t he make an effort to get the kids some Xmas vibes in that house. You would never tell kids live there. Doesn’t need to be a bleeping grotto but let them be part of it. It won’t look insta worthy anyway Beggy so let them live, Jesus

Jesus. So a decade ago she had a part time job at a supermarket. And now she flogs face dildos and draws pictures with crayolas to show how many she’s sold.

Tragic.
Imagine that’s your CV

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The cheap plasticy cross between knee highs and wellies, teamed with fake leather leggings and a granny fleece. No thanks!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.