Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outfit 🙈🙊 she really doesn't know how to dress does she. I mean I'm no style icon but even I know this outfit looks ridiculous Hahaha
I've also never heard of leather leggings being described as "cosy" 🤣🤣🤣
I just think of Ross from friends 🤣🙈
Same - no style icon here... But as a comparison, on Saturday we went out for the afternoon and I wore leather leggings (like Beggy here) - but with a longline roll neck jumper, clean white (nice!!) trainers and a long teddy coat. As I say, I'm no model but I do know I looked decent and put together. How can she not see what a state she is?

Reactions: 19
🤣🤣🤣 Shes all about god now 🤣🤣🤣 she cracks me up! She’s not normal! Does she read the things she posts?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Huh?? Since when has she been religious & into God? 🤣🤣 does she even read these things that she posts? She’s a bloody moron!
Hahaha we crossed posts! She’s the biggest muppet on earth 🤣🤣🤣 that post honestly made me LOL. God?!! What is she actually talking about 🤣🤣🤣 BAHAHAHAAAA

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks MissPrint for the link on the last thread. Got the Christmas tree posted 🙌🏼

that outfit is another level. Is she so out of touch with the real world that she doesn’t actually understand fashion? And the wedding is never happening, don’t know why she’s lying to herself. But the question is, why isn’t it happening? 🧐 is it the money? The lack of friends and family to invite? Steve’s infidelity and lack of commitment? So many options.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How she looked in the mirror at that outfit and thought it was good I don't know, I hate them boots but she really has styled them wrong severely wrong 😭😭

Reactions: 13
She thinks she’s in space with those boots
Needs to be...furthest away the better🤣

She’s a bullshitter and I’ve caught her and I’ll tell you why.

Steve was in my local primark yesterday, HARROGATE.

where are they supposedly today? HARROGATE.

begs definitely went with him yesterday, why would they go the same place two days in a row?
She was supposed to be ISOLATING🤨

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

begs definitely went with him yesterday, why would they go the same place two days in a row?
In the words of Pammy,

OH MY CHRIST

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

My local primark too fellow tattler 🤣👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.