Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
85A5D8A6-96D7-4BA3-BE65-8054AE7F0A0A.jpeg
Who in the name of duck dresses like this???? To top it off she’s got her supehh cute cream fluffy bag to finish the look off 👌🏻
E3AA8E0E-0561-414B-8857-FB49C206729C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
How are those leggings cosy?? She looks a right state. It’s her that looks like she has rummaged through the lost property bin today. So deluded to think she looks good.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You’re all such trolls, I Rebecca Hobso Lamb went from meh dreams of being a police laydeh.. a laydeh in the like.. the police and stuff.
to the dizzying heights of the Asda cereal isles,
and like, that was pre self service days so i ‘ad to learn how to weight out the tato’s and nanas and work meh way from the ground up,
You fuckers don’t know what it’s like to then get pregnant, buy copious amounts of Poundland tit and post it online, all before being a boss ass witch and joining a pyramid scheme.

my boys are so proud of meh

and my nana would have…..
bought me like, little biscuits if she was still alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
she looks like she’s wearing a bin bag, fitting really cos she’s so trashy

Happeh Thursday everywon.
looking so sweaty glowy and haggard fresh this morning

😳
View attachment 886691
Oof i can’t explain what it is about this photo but she looks like a fish! You know when you walk past the fish counter in a supermarket and they’re all stinking and shiny and they watch you with their beady little eyes? 😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
What’s with the tinman boots 🙈😩

I reckon she’s had a yearly payout from nuskin and splashed the cash on ASOS and Zara and bought a years worth of insurance for the range.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The outfit 🙈🙊 she really doesn't know how to dress does she. I mean I'm no style icon but even I know this outfit looks ridiculous Hahaha
I've also never heard of leather leggings being described as "cosy" 🤣🤣🤣
I just think of Ross from friends 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who’s she copied this look from? Someone is out there on Instagram looking like this.

There’s about 5 looks going on at the same time and they’re all WRONG. Fleecy, padded, fluffy, pleather & fishmonger boots are not the one for your gal.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You know you have a limited vocabulary when you describe pleather leggings as ‘cozy’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Was she not supposed to get a new £500 Xmas tree? She posted it on her stories whilst in center park ? What a fookin show off illiterate liar she is !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s a bullshitter and I’ve caught her and I’ll tell you why.

Steve was in my local primark yesterday, HARROGATE.

where are they supposedly today? HARROGATE.

begs definitely went with him yesterday, why would they go the same place two days in a row?

• Wow
She looks like she stolen the boots from one of those men who stand in the high street painted like a tin statue then move to frighten you

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.