Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s supposedly ‘her’ business but she has to wait in the queue to order products? Lmaoooo, these people are so deluded 😂
Exactly what I thought! And she has no information about what technical issues there are or when they will be solved.
My company would send that info straight out on zoom chat or email so I could let clients know the problem. But then I am only an employee rather than a boss babe!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
💀😂

Good morning evrehwon. Hope you’re ohhhhkehhhh. It’s Black Fridehhh and I want to scam you out of monehhh so I can spend it on me.

Here’s some stuff I’ve found online. I’m not buying it, I just want to sehhh how nice it is with a 😍 and get you to swipe a link serrr you give me more monehhh.

Hope you have a loverly dehhh. *pout/arse/flick hair/look to the side* #fashionicant

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s supposedly ‘her’ business but she has to wait in the queue to order products? Lmaoooo, these people are so deluded 😂
which is a load of shite, I clicked on one of the links and took me straight to the website and I was able to put the tit in my basket, not that I would EVER buy that crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly what I thought! And she has no information about what technical issues there are or when they will be solved.
My company would send that info straight out on zoom chat or email so I could let clients know the problem. But then I am only an employee rather than a boss babe!
‘serious technical issues’ like what, Rebecca? 🤥

which is a load of shite, I clicked on one of the links and took me straight to the website and I was able to put the tit in my basket, not that I would EVER buy that crap.
Christ, she’s such a pathological liar 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How much does she gaze back and forth at herself and mainly at her arse in the latest stories, is she trying to figure out which end is which, getting confused with her baboons bum lips? Looking three sizes smaller than usual it's a Christmas miracle 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who wear their dirty trainers in their bedroom 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Stop trying show off your flat arse 😂

CB8A92F1-F7B4-41BF-9FF8-BBE4138A2B62.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
One word TRAGIC !!!!!!!!!!!
She CANT get Anything right EVER!!!!!!
Im Loving the Black Friday Entertainment🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Why does she think her arse is literally amazing?! Why does she think she’s hot tit when she looks like she’s been dug up?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You could probably get a transfer from eBay saying Boss Babe in nice glittery letters that could be whacked on the front. Would make you feel good seeing that in the magic mirror, such a skinny boss. The multiple pockets could also be used to hold pens with fluffy toppers, which are very important to bossbabes
I like the idea of a transfer but it may stress Becky out. She can hardly read normal words going forward never mind trying to figure out what boss babe says backwards in the reflection of her mirror 😂 “Steve come up here quickly! Why does my utility jumper say ebab ssob and not boss babe. Make it stop Steve this mirror is meant to be magic” 😂

Holy Shitballs it’s Becky 😂😂

Makes a change from Skipton and the surrounding areas falling into Becky’s hole then ba-dum-dum-tsss 🥁 😂 Where are her tin man boots!!! Surely they are more suited to the snow than her trainers 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Serious question. Does anyone look at themselves in the mirror like she does when they get dressed?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.