Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Girl chat” how old are you Rebecca, 14??? Grow up ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had a quick look at vile Steph’s stories earlier and she hasn’t mentioned any technical difficulties apart from first thing yesterday. Wonder why Beggy was having so many issues with her boss babe business? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had a quick look at vile Steph’s stories earlier and she hasn’t mentioned any technical difficulties apart from first thing yesterday. Wonder why Beggy was having so many issues with her boss babe business? 🤔
Because Everything is a LIE🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thought she was loaded - Porsche ? Range rover and a boy racer ? 5k a month wages ? But not enough to keep the boys warm at winter - she is a disgrace !
If I was her I'd just call it a day in that house, sell it and buy somewhere more suitable for her kids even if it was a lot smaller. A nice warm cosy house for them, near other children, nearer to civilisation. The boys would love it. I wouldn't care what people thought, I'd just want my kids comfortable and safe. That house is going to get worse and will eventually fall down if it's not maintained which would cost tens of thousands of pounds. What is their thinking in living in the middle of nowhere in a falling down old house?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wouldn't have wasted £1.00 on a bathroom and beige paint if I had no decent windows or heating in my house! Those old electrical rads are awful and cost a bomb to run 😳 they are absolutely spending on credit cards if their house is left like that while they duck off on hols and get a load of cars on finance. Sell all your crappy cars, buy a banger and sort your house out for your kids you scabs!
Bathroom was her priority so she had somewhere to film her lumeh ads

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
No pics of her boys playing in the snow, as usual just 2 pics of her. I love me who do you love hunnipots

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Pls don't let them be in those ridiculous aqua pixie hooded snow suits again.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If I was her I'd just call it a day in that house, sell it and buy somewhere more suitable for her kids even if it was a lot smaller. A nice warm cosy house for them, near other children, nearer to civilisation. The boys would love it. I wouldn't care what people thought, I'd just want my kids comfortable and safe. That house is going to get worse and will eventually fall down if it's not maintained which would cost tens of thousands of pounds. What is their thinking in living in the middle of nowhere in a falling down old house?
They only use a few rooms of the house as it is so even if they moved to a smaller house they won’t even notice. They should never have moved from the old house. Never.

Reactions: 21
There old house was lovely, and in the middle of a village. I'd love to know the truth about why they moved, no-one in their right mind would move into that ramshackle old farmhouse without having money to make significant renovations.

Reactions: 24
That supposed ‘question’ about stopping breast feeding, I swear she had exact same question a few weeks ago, & gave exact same reply basically word for word, does make you wonder sometimes about the validity of them.

Reactions: 13
The seam at the top of those jeans is cutting off her circulation 😂 whatever makes you look like you have an arse Hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are so backwards. They hardly do anything, ever. Yet, the weekend we have a weather warning, they decide to go out on the treacherous backend roads when it has been advised to stay in if you can?!

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.