Rebecca Lamb #9 Rebecca 'to be' Hobson get yourself a job'son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So again Alfie gets to leave the dungeon( even if it is to the top) and poor woody will be forced to have a nap so she can work... another day stuck in the house for poor woody! Honestly it’s horrible to watch

Reactions: 10
‘Steve is taking Alfie to the tip and to town so it’s just me and Woody.
Hopefully he will take a nap though.’

Literally cannot make this tit up, so Rebecca is busy busy busy with work all day therefore Woody is left to his own devices whilst golden child spends the day with daddy.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It’s really annoying me that she’s not addressed why her videos are now being uploaded whenever she feels like it

Reactions: 2
How many times did she say bathroom tour 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why can’t steve take both kids if she is the only Earner in the family. Why can’t she use the cake decorations etc as a video

Come and bake with me *first time baking a cake for baby’s birthday* would hit so many views on YouTube
Don’t worry Rebecca I won’t ask for money for that idea it’s a gift 🤔😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d say don’t give up ya day job ellehhhhh but.....
How many times did she say bathroom tour 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why can’t steve take both kids if she is the only Earner in the family. Why can’t she use the cake decorations etc as a video

Come and bake with me *first time baking a cake for baby’s birthday* would hit so many views on YouTube
yeah but she’s a lazy piece of shite and would never ever ever waste her precious time MAKING an actual cake for her child! What’s she gonna benefit from that?! Although she could wear a super short dress and get a arse shot in when putting it in the oven! Could even get some icing on her cleavage and then do a ‘sexy’ wiping it up situation!
Actually yeah, this could be right up her street after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm glad she blocked me and I can't even be bothered to look her up on gramster anymore as she actually drives me mental just hearing about her! Cannot get over her sheer selfishness and stupidity!!

Reactions: 5
“Lots of emails and brand pics to take”
What I want to know is, what brand in their right MIND would want this moron advertising their stuff! Do they even research people? Whatever brand she’s flogging next will be going on my block list, I’m taking a leaf from the blocking queens book 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d say don’t give up ya day job ellehhhhh but.....

yeah but she’s a lazy piece of shite and would never ever ever waste her precious time MAKING an actual cake for her child! What’s she gonna benefit from that?! Although she could wear a super short dress and get a arse shot in when putting it in the oven! Could even get some icing on her cleavage and then do a ‘sexy’ wiping it up situation!
Actually yeah, this could be right up her street after all!
I actually laughed out loud at this! I came on to say what good content a first attempt at really making a cake would be but hadn’t considered the babe station angle - so much better! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Thread Suggestion: Rebecca Lamb #10 - dairy allergy is fake, a half hearted ‘bake’, perhaps someone could #gift us a cake?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Poor woody! They do sweet fa with both boys but at least Alfie is leaving the dungeon for a few hours. Like Iv said before I don’t live far from them, if they’re skint there are so many free/ cheap things to do! They went to billy bobs the other day there’s a farm about 5 mins away would of cost them about £15 as woody is under 2 take a picnic make a day of it. It’s so lovely there bet the boys would love it but no they got taken straight home it’s so so sad to see!! It’s the bloody summer holidays... Do something with your children!! People mentioned woodys speech will be the same as Alfie’s he doesn’t say much now for 2 to be honest and what he does say is ignored very hard to watch indeed 💔😭

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe it, it’s the summer holidays they should be out every day, even if it’s just to the local park, a walk, a picnic.
I cant believe she spends her days wishing woody to have a nap while she can film her boring YouTube videos which no one watches!
Also no one wants to see a manky bathroom tour, where you have just painted over damp 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 10

I love the way she says bathroom “tour” 🤣 the rooms about 5 foot square love, No “tour” needed. You have painted the walls, got a new loo seat and put some Lino down ffs 🙈😩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love the way she says bathroom “tour” 🤣 the rooms about 5 foot square love, No “tour” needed. You have painted the walls, got a new loo seat and put some Lino down ffs 🙈😩
Dont forget that hideous plant thingy she put round the toilet!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bathroom suites are so cheap. You can get a toilet and basin for £100-£150 (the equivalent to one of Rebecca’s clothing hauls).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually love it when parents make their own cakes for their kids birthdays. But I mean physically baking the cake from eggs/flour/butter/sugar and then putting effort into decorating it. Zero effort was put into that monstrosity (😉) of a cake, again just pure laziness and not wanting to spend time and money on anyone but herself. Hoping that in the mean time someone will gift her a cake.

She could have made this into great YouTube content as her sheep clearly love her baking IG stories (how many reposts do we need to see of them baking banana bread inspired by Elleh). There are so many easy tutorials out there on how to ice and decorate cakes, it really doesn’t need to be fancy or complicated to look good. I would have had so much more respect for her if she’d put some effort in and tried to create something lovely for Woody.

For those who are blocked...
The only scary thing in that picture is her face lol

• Haha
Woody 100% was created for the pregnancy content. Now it’s like she couldn’t care less. She does absolutely nothing with that poor boy. I may actually discuss my concerns with a few people I know who are social workers for children services.
I do not care if I get abuse for this and I am not at all a fan of Rebecca & 2SS but if truly think those children are neglected/ abused to even contemplate talking to social services you are mad and an absolutely disgusting thing to say 😡 😡 😡

Yes her & 2SS are stupid and at times very very careless (perching over the edge of the table/dog incident which was horrific) and I would never ever encourage anyone to follow them as role models but if you had any idea about the realities of children in care and the ones who have been neglected by their parents & removed as a consequence this family is not at all like that.

Reactions: 32
I do not care if I get abuse for this and I am not at all a fan of Rebecca & 2SS but if truly think those children are neglected/ abused to even contemplate talking to social services you are mad and an absolutely disgusting thing to say 😡😡😡

Yes her & 2SS are stupid and at times very very careless (perching over the edge of the table/dog incident which was horrific) and I would never ever encourage anyone to follow them as role models but if you had any idea about the realities of children in care and the ones who have been neglected by their parents & removed as a consequence this family is not at all like that.
I never said I’d be reporting them. I said I’d be sharing my concerns with friends who are social workers.

They drive around in the car, with the children not strapped in their seats, whilst filming stories on their phones. It’s dangerous.

I have concerns and opinions, whether you agree or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do not care if I get abuse for this and I am not at all a fan of Rebecca & 2SS but if truly think those children are neglected/ abused to even contemplate talking to social services you are mad and an absolutely disgusting thing to say 😡 😡 😡

I agree I’m first to laugh at her, but I never mention her parenting skills cause I think it’s unfair. The kids aren’t missing out. They get two holidays a year and plenty of clothes and toys. Some kids out there get nothing/ abused etc. They are lucky children.

Reactions: 7
That diabolical green mess was a crappy attempt at begging. Green icing on top of marzipan!? Hmm 🤔

The lengths this girl goes to for content. Yawn. The money she just wasted on that piece of wank,she could of just bought an actual birthday cake from a bakery 🤷‍♀️

I do not care if I get abuse for this and I am not at all a fan of Rebecca & 2SS but if truly think those children are neglected/ abused to even contemplate talking to social services you are mad and an absolutely disgusting thing to say 😡😡😡

Yeah I don’t always agree with her parenting skills & her sheer stupidly with the boys baffles me beyond belief. But social services is probably a little extreme! Questionable parenting & lack of maternal instinct doesn’t indicate abuse and neglect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.