Rebecca Lamb #9 Rebecca 'to be' Hobson get yourself a job'son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think saying they have holidays etc means they’re well looked after or any more loved. You can see from a mile off that her priorities are herself, Steve, then the kids and dogs. The holidays aren’t even for the kids it’s for themselves. Why take two young boys abroad and do nothing for kids? If my HV visited me and knew I flashed half my body online and didn’t give my child much attention she would 100% have something to say about it. It’s not nit picking at someone when it’s clear to see she doesn’t give those boys the time of day.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Organised Motherhood.
she lets her dog lie on her bed,only shows her home when its neat and tidy 'for the gram'....did she use the correct eco friendly compost when she created those raised beds?? everything for her kid seems pink, girls don't need everything pink! her feed is full on perfection.....how does that make new mums feel?

I don’t think saying they have holidays etc means they’re well looked after or any more loved. You can see from a mile off that her priorities are herself, Steve, then the kids and dogs. The holidays aren’t even for the kids it’s for themselves. Why take two young boys abroad and do nothing for kids? If my HV visited me and knew I flashed half my body online and didn’t give my child much attention she would 100% have something to say about it. It’s not nit picking at someone when it’s clear to see she doesn’t give those boys the time of day.
they went to tenerife.....visited waterparks, playgrounds,pool and beach

what did they miss that was for kids then? you mean shove them in kids clubs whilst they sat in the bar??

Maybe Rebecca needs to watch her fellow Channel Mum, Ash Reid’s attempt at making a birthday cake for her little boy. Ash had a basic cake with finger biscuits etc and some dinosaur figures on it...it looked fab! It was a great video showing how it can be done cheaply and provide great content for a video.
I think Woody’s birthday will be celebrated earlier and it will maybe be an advert at the same time...hmmh.

Reactions: 4
Organised Motherhood.
Exactly! I follow her and really like her. I’m not going to tar them all with the same brush because there are some (literally a few) I enjoy following. I’m on here to talk about Rebecca, when I said I wouldn’t give the likes of her any freebies as a small business, I meant the likes of her. I didn’t mean all influencers. By your comment “like who” says you don’t like any of them and that’s your right.

Reactions: 2
she lets her dog lie on her bed,only shows her home when its neat and tidy 'for the gram'....did she use the correct eco friendly compost when she created those raised beds?? everything for her kid seems pink, girls don't need everything pink! her feed is full on perfection.....how does that make new mums feel?

they went to tenerife.....visited waterparks, playgrounds,pool and beach

what did they miss that was for kids then? you mean shove them in kids clubs whilst they sat in the bar??
I don’t know why you’re getting so hung up on everyone’s opinion? And for someone who doesn’t like insta mums you sure know a lot about them 🤣 Yeah I did notice they were at a pool, I also noticed the multiple photos of her arse at said pool too. Maybe she should take her head out said arse and enjoy her time with her kids and not focus on getting the best arse/tit shot wherever she goes 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
we will all have some version of 'personality disorder trait' in our behaviour....look hard enough and we can all be found wanting

she takes her kids out, they don't need to be micromanaged with activities out every day
she feeds them, yes they could be fed better, but they are fed and would never be on ss radar for quality of food
shes young and jumps on bandwagons, she trying to find herself.
shes possibly trying to make the best of a situation shes not 100%happy with......if so, i empathise. it took me YEARS to wake up and escape
modern day life/internet. its how it is now, young people are internet based in their heads! look at us lot sat on tattle....same as reb is on insta

having said all this im no fan but i do feel a bit sorry for her. i also don't think shes fake, i think shes a genuinely nice girl and i hate people making fun of her accent too, thats akin to bullying
If you feel that she’s a genuinely nice girl then maybe this thread isn’t for you 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Exactly! I follow her and really like her. I’m not going to tar them all with the same brush because there are some (literally a few) I enjoy following. I’m on here to talk about Rebecca, when I said I wouldn’t give the likes of her any freebies as a small business, I meant the likes of her. I didn’t mean all influencers. By your comment “like who” says you don’t like any of them and that’s your right.

actually i did/do quite like Kelly but i just took the challenge when you named her and went off to find things about her feed i could slate.....and now im annoyed because i found some!!!

If you feel that she’s a genuinely nice girl then maybe this thread isn’t for you 🤷🏻‍♀️
yes it is, i already stated 'im no fan'...what do you have to be to be here then? a witch or something? playground bully maybe?

I don’t know why you’re getting so hung up on everyone’s opinion? And for someone who doesn’t like insta mums you sure know a lot about them 🤣 Yeah I did notice they were at a pool, I also noticed the multiple photos of her arse at said pool too. Maybe she should take her head out said arse and enjoy her time with her kids and not focus on getting the best arse/tit shot wherever she goes 😊
takes 2 seconds of her day to take a pic....what about the rest of it? how do you know what she did with the rest of the day

anyway,im off to cook an unhealthy tea for my kids ....time for a new thread too......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
actually i did/do quite like Kelly but i just took the challenge when you named her and went off to find things about her feed i could slate.....and now im annoyed because i found some!!!
Well nobody’s perfect,I certainly ain’t perfect, and I don’t expect Rebecca to be either, but I dont put myself and my kids out there for the world to see, flash my arse, talk bullshit, delete the evidence, and when caught out block and delete people. I also make sure before spending any sort of money on clothes for myself my kids have what they need. Overall she is not someone to look up to. More concerned with trying to impress with her big house in the country and making herself look good with nice clothes ect. From what I can see she’s totally fake, and as I said before if you think that much of her then this isn’t the place for you.

yes it is, i already stated 'im no fan'...what do you have to be to be here then? a witch or something? playground bully maybe?

takes 2 seconds of her day to take a pic....what about the rest of it? how do you know what she did with the rest of the day
Okay well how do you know what she does either? I’m not arguing with some random person over the internet because they don’t like anyone else’s opinion. Now I’m off to spend some time with my child before bed, something Rebecca needs to learn how to do 😉

Reactions: 6
i'm no fan of any of the "instamums",hence why ive been here for so long. i think a line is crossed when people say Woody is uncared for. Those kids are obviously loved and cared for......pull them apart and nitpick...fine....but who can you actually name in the media, anywhere,who are perfect parents?

if anyone can give an example i will happily find something to nitpick .....so who?

i love a challenge, but bet nobody here can offer me an example

and even hinting at social services is out of order
Rebecca's own idol - LJC?
Liza Prideaux?
Laura Byrne?

Reactions: 2
you’re clearly here just for an argument 😂 at least they’re hung up on their kids appearance as well

• Haha
oh please....they are all hung up on appearance far more than rebecca is! they are just the same
If you read your post again it says to name other insta mums and you can nitpick any parenting? I wasn't asking for opinions of their general demeanour 🤷‍♀️

So please, go ahead....

Reactions: 1
oh please....they are all hung up on appearance far more than rebecca is! they are just the same
Hold on you’ve posted almost 900 comments on tattle telling your opinion of several instamums but here you are telling people on this thread that their opinions of Rebecca are wrong. How does that work?

You’ve also made a comment about another instamum that they ‘treat their son appallingly’... how is that any different to people saying Rebecca gives her kids no attention?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If you read your post again it says to name other insta mums and you can nitpick any parenting? I wasn't asking for opinions of their general demeanour 🤷‍♀️

So please, go ahead....
well hey, we all know where all 3 of those instamums live, know the full names and details of the kids.....if we know, well,the rest of the darker side of the internet will know too. pics available of them. some wearing little....and i don't need to scroll their feeds to know all this, if i had time i could go on....they are all the same

well hey, we all know where all 3 of those instamums live, know the full names and details of the kids.....if we know, well,the rest of the darker side of the internet will know too. pics available of them. some wearing little....and i don't need to scroll their feeds to know all this, if i had time i could go on....they are all the same
Not really very specific is it....

You have a lot of time to argue the other side though 😂🤷‍♀️

Hold on you’ve posted almost 900 comments on tattle telling your opinion of several instamums but here you are telling people on this thread that their opinions of Rebecca are wrong. How does that work?

You’ve also made a comment about another instamum that they ‘treat their son appallingly’... how is that any different to people saying Rebecca gives her kids no attention?
nop,not said others are wrong....just offered up a different viewpoint :sneaky:

Not really very specific is it....

You have a lot of time to argue the other side though 😂🤷‍♀️
im not about to post the dresses though am i? besides....they have their own threads....😂

im not about to post the dresses though am i? besides....they have their own threads....😂
well maybe go over to one of those threads then if you’re wanting to bash them so much

• Heart

GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!! 😂😂😂😩🔫

No wonder you stick up for Reb as you are about equal in intelligence...

When I said be specific I meant give specific examples of how the 3 ladies I mentioned are bad parents not post the "dresses" (I'm assuming you mean addresses) . You gave it the biggun challenging people to name any insta mum as you could aparrently nitpick anyone.... I gave you 3 names and all you could provide was a load of vague waffle 😂😂🤷‍♀️

For future reference, here are some SPECIFIC examples of Rebecca's parenting being less than a 6/10 that have got peoples backs up:

Let woody get on one of her pitbull looking dogs back exposing him to potential danger/death
Ignores Alfies obvious speech impediment preventing him from accessing help available
Didn't have proper bedding carpets curtains or blinds in her sons bedroom all winter in a draughty country farmhouse
Spends hundreds on clothes/hairdressers appointments for herself yet has the boys in
I'll fitting and in appropriate clothing
Fails to teach woody basic table manners which has now resulted in him standing on tables in restaurants yet shows no signs of trying to teach him otherwise even though he'll be going to Nursery soon

In future gypsymoth maybe don't challenge people to name other influences who you can show problems with their parenting then not be able to actually do so!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.