Rebecca Lamb #9 Rebecca 'to be' Hobson get yourself a job'son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is showing us a table of stuff for a party. Is it really necessary to say “for the party” after poking each item.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree I’m first to laugh at her, but I never mention her parenting skills cause I think it’s unfair. The kids aren’t missing out. They get two holidays a year and plenty of clothes and toys. Some kids out there get nothing/ abused etc. They are lucky children.
They are lucky in that way but instead of holidays where they are strapped in a pram and all the toys to be left to play with alone, they need interaction from their parents and she needs to spend time with them. Other things don’t matter and she doesn’t seem bothered. Don’t agree with the whole social services or neglect, some things are questionable yes but I just personally think they need time and effort put into them more.

I agree social services is extreme. I think it's more of a health visitor concern that they need more stimulation and learning etc.

I think the issue is that she puts so much energy and effort into herself that when people see the kids being left in the house all day to their own devices they get annoyed / upset.

On the other hand, there's so much pressure these days to be taking kids out everyday, doing things with them all day. I disagree with some comments that they should be out every single day of the holidays. I was speaking to someone in work who said that the generation of today don't know how to be bored because they're constantly being stimulated by parents who feel pressure to do things with them so as not to feel guilty. They do need 'home days' so they can be bored and learn how to fill time, make mud pies and build dens etc.

The problem here is that that's her everyday. She's far too self consumed and lazy to be bothered doing anything with them and therefore people see them as neglected. Fair enough they have a home, clothes, toys etc. but that's a basic level of care, hardly being a parent and bringing up a child properly. She's one of these people who can't wait to shove them off to school and hand all responsibility to the teachers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I love the way she says bathroom “tour” 🤣 the rooms about 5 foot square love, No “tour” needed. You have painted the walls, got a new loo seat and put some Lino down ffs 🙈😩
You forgot about the toilet flowers hahaaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There she goes again with that face 🙄
Totally reckon that’s her way of sticking 2 fingers up at us. Clearly reading here recently. Well more fool her because while she thinks she’s getting a jibe in at us she’s really only making herself look like a massive twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or you could actually make lots of different variations with that title:

My ass flapping brings all the internet pervs to the yard
My big blue milk brings all the allergies to the yard
My tree chopping brings all the AD deals to the yard
My weekly food shopping brings all the processed foods to the yard

and we can go on and on ...
Classic 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Whoever you are I bleeping salute you 😘

• Haha
Totally reckon that’s her way of sticking 2 fingers up at us. Clearly reading here recently. Well more fool her because while she thinks she’s getting a jibe in at us she’s really only making herself look like a massive twit 😂
Tbh that did cross my mind about her purposely doing it now 😂😂 👋🏼

Reactions: 6
Totally is her humour the more annoying the better in her eyes but yes she just can’t see how bad it makes her look! And that cake 😩 definitely done the shittest job to get a free one because she then posted another pic on how she hoped it would look and clearly no attempt was made to ever make it look like that. Her begging for freebies is getting ridiculous now just buy your child a decent cake like the rest of us have too ffs!!!!

• Heart
i'm no fan of any of the "instamums",hence why ive been here for so long. i think a line is crossed when people say Woody is uncared for. Those kids are obviously loved and cared for......pull them apart and nitpick...fine....but who can you actually name in the media, anywhere,who are perfect parents?

if anyone can give an example i will happily find something to nitpick .....so who?

i love a challenge, but bet nobody here can offer me an example

and even hinting at social services is out of order

Totally is her humour the more annoying the better in her eyes but yes she just can’t see how bad it makes her look! And that cake 😩 definitely done the shittest job to get a free one because she then posted another pic on how she hoped it would look and clearly no attempt was made to ever make it look like that. Her begging for freebies is getting ridiculous now just buy your child a decent cake like the rest of us have too ffs!!!!
Exactly! Buy your kid a cake and stop being a beg. Who does she think she is? Why should she not have to pay for things for the kids she brought into the world? This influencer crap has given so many people such a sense of entitlement. If I ran a business I would not gift anything to the likes of her. Totally lazy and unappreciative

Reactions: 3
Exactly! Buy your kid a cake and stop being a beg. Who does she think she is? Why should she not have to pay for things for the kids she brought into the world? This influencer crap has given so many people such a sense of entitlement. If I ran a business I would not gift anything to the likes of her. Totally lazy and unappreciative
if you ran a small business and needed exposure, who would you gift to then? it actually makes good business sense to gift to people in the media

I agree social services is extreme. I think it's more of a health visitor concern that they need more stimulation and learning etc.

I think the issue is that she puts so much energy and effort into herself that when people see the kids being left in the house all day to their own devices they get annoyed / upset.

On the other hand, there's so much pressure these days to be taking kids out everyday, doing things with them all day. I disagree with some comments that they should be out every single day of the holidays. I was speaking to someone in work who said that the generation of today don't know how to be bored because they're constantly being stimulated by parents who feel pressure to do things with them so as not to feel guilty. They do need 'home days' so they can be bored and learn how to fill time, make mud pies and build dens etc.

The problem here is that that's her everyday. She's far too self consumed and lazy to be bothered doing anything with them and therefore people see them as neglected. Fair enough they have a home, clothes, toys etc. but that's a basic level of care, hardly being a parent and bringing up a child properly. She's one of these people who can't wait to shove them off to school and hand all responsibility to the teachers.
I agree with this. I think kids need to learn how to amuse themselves. When I was a kid my parents were skint so the holidays were often die t around the house just playing with my siblings.
Now I work full time so I’m working from home with 1 kid while the others at nursery, relatives are minding the kids etc. We will only have a handful of days out over the summer.
I don’t want my kids expecting to be going out every day.
But likewise if we were home all day I would do other things so they aren’t gettibg cabin fever like bake cakes, have a garden day, play board games etc

Reactions: 4
if you ran a small business and needed exposure, who would you gift to then? it actually makes good business sense to gift to people in the media
Plenty of decent influencers out there, the ones like Rebecca wouldn’t get a thing from me. The ones that blatantly beg for freebies are pathetic
If she can afford £100 tacky clothes haul for herself then she can afford a cake for her kid. And if not then she should bloody prioritise.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They are lucky in that way but instead of holidays where they are strapped in a pram and all the toys to be left to play with alone, they need interaction from their parents and she needs to spend time with them. Other things don’t matter and she doesn’t seem bothered. Don’t agree with the whole social services or neglect, some things are questionable yes but I just personally think they need time and effort put into them more.
I think the grandparents should be offering guidance, she's often said her mum watches the vlogs, so surely she sees what we are seeing? There's two possibilities, she does try to advise and is ignored, Rebecca comes across as someone who would behave with family members/friends, the same way she behaves with subscribers who have a different opinion. Or her mum sees nothing wrong with some of the questionable parenting

Reactions: 3
Yes social services being suggested is extreme, I don’t doubt she loves her children but she is so self absorbed she doesn’t pay them the right attention, everything she does is for “the gram” and for show. Alfie has a speech problem that she doesn’t address, she could even use their journey with it as content if she’s desperate, I mean at the end of the day she is selling her family. I think she has her own problems I’ve mentioned before I work for mental health services and I see a lot of personality disorder traits in her behaviour, I genuinely think she needs to take time away from her social media and just focus on herself and the boys. She is so isolated she clearly has no friends and minimal contact with family, that is bound to have an effect on her wellbeing. Rebecca will regret her choices in time and come to realise this career is not a long term thing.

Reactions: 7
Plenty of decent influencers out there, the ones like Rebecca wouldn’t get a thing from me. The ones that blatantly beg for freebies are pathetic
If she can afford £100 tacky clothes haul for herself then she can afford a cake for her kid. And if not then she should bloody prioritise.

lol likeWHO??? name me one of these "plenty of decent influencers out there".....

Surely the dogs need walked at least twice a day? Why can’t one of them take woody with them to walk the dogs? Or all go somewhere with the dogs for a walk and a picnic. I’m just as concerned for the dogs as I am woody

Reactions: 2
Yes social services being suggested is extreme, I don’t doubt she loves her children but she is so self absorbed she doesn’t pay them the right attention, everything she does is for “the gram” and for show. Alfie has a speech problem that she doesn’t address, she could even use their journey with it as content if she’s desperate, I mean at the end of the day she is selling her family. I think she has her own problems I’ve mentioned before I work for mental health services and I see a lot of personality disorder traits in her behaviour, I genuinely think she needs to take time away from her social media and just focus on herself and the boys. She is so isolated she clearly has no friends and minimal contact with family, that is bound to have an effect on her wellbeing. Rebecca will regret her choices in time and come to realise this career is not a long term thing.

we will all have some version of 'personality disorder trait' in our behaviour....look hard enough and we can all be found wanting

she takes her kids out, they don't need to be micromanaged with activities out every day
she feeds them, yes they could be fed better, but they are fed and would never be on ss radar for quality of food
shes young and jumps on bandwagons, she trying to find herself.
shes possibly trying to make the best of a situation shes not 100%happy with......if so, i empathise. it took me YEARS to wake up and escape
modern day life/internet. its how it is now, young people are internet based in their heads! look at us lot sat on tattle....same as reb is on insta

having said all this im no fan but i do feel a bit sorry for her. i also don't think shes fake, i think shes a genuinely nice girl and i hate people making fun of her accent too, thats akin to bullying

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.