Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liarliarliar

Jesus Christ if anyone wants a bathroom tour of her scruffy 1920s bathroom that 2ss has slapped a bit of paint over then they need to get off the internet

*slapping finger on everything*
“Sor we’ve got a toilet, this is where I gor for a dump when av got a bloated tummeh from the daireh and bitatoes and stuff. Sumtimes Steve and Woodeh and Alfeh have a poo in there too. Just because it’s a toilet and that’s what it’s for and wees and stuff. This is the bath where I gorrr to get away from the boys because I’m number wun priority in this house. Got to put mehself first because a work sorr hard doing food shops and making homemade apple crumble from a packet and tin and stuff. Because a work sorr sorr hard but it’s super super loveleh am not complaining because I’m sorrr happy to just live here in the dales and stuff. Anywerrr back to bathroom tour hehe sorry forgot you were all sorr sorr excited to see bathroom renovation, so this is a basket on the windowsill that a chuck all bath things in just in case you wanted sum inspiration for storage and things. Just chuck all Alfeh and Woodeh’s toys and mah face creams and stuff. Just if you have any face creams and stuff you need a basket for them this is a realleh realleh good idea”

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Diaryana

Hi everywunn, I bought some paper, which I think will be super super handy as I’ve just bought a printer so it will come in use for that, I think. It’s super super cute and this white kind of colour which will go really well with the colour theme of my office, cause it’s super super cute and white and super simple. Let me know if you want me to do a printing haul video on my channel and I’ll show you how I’ll use the paper.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
Next vlog - here's are steve doing a clap test on me that we got #gifted cos he reckons i might have got clap from him after his pohhhhland trip wit boyyys becuz he went ta pohhhland wit boyyys to watch raaacing in poland becuz he likes watching raaacing wit boyyys. So yeh he went tah pohhhland.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Red85

I clicked no on my other insta account to the bathroom tour and she actually blocked me ??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

yellowmellow

VIP Member
And she thinks dairy is only in milk. He’s ok to have mini rolls then? And cheese?? I’m sure if your intolerant it all makes you vomit
Came here to say this - Bought them normal yoghurts but lactose free milk. Never known such an absolutely STUPID person in my whole life. She is thick as pig shit and that's even slightly offensive to pigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion: Rebecca Lamb #10 - dairy allergy is fake, a half hearted ‘bake’, perhaps someone could #gift us a cake?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

WillowM

She's the Queen of exaggeration.

Little bit stressed to go out and meet new people - diagnoses herself with severe anxiety.
Can't write some words correctly - Diagnoses herself with a learning difficulty dyslexia.
Child is being sick and she diagnoses him with allergic to dairy .

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Feel like we haven't played food shop bingo for a while...

*points to pizza* SOME froozen pizza to keep in the freezer for if we are feeling lazeh one night and just fancy a pizza so we've got one in the freezer

*points to packet of chicken* SOME chicken for steve for his dinner cuz he likes chicken for his dinners

*points to jar* SOME curreh sauce for a curreh one night, I'm just gonna make a curreh one night in the slow cooker

*points to carrots* SOME carrots, this bag will last us about 2 months because we onleh have one carrot between 4 of us once a week

*points to potatoes* SOME potatoes, baking potatoes, really good for making potatoes, like jacket potatoes, roast potatoes and home made potato chips

I could go on but I'm getting bored just thinking about what she buys!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

OhhBacon

VIP Member
The revolting consumerism of that eBay video is grim. It is not really really super cute!!

She has bought a load of tat that is cheap and will be binned. She has bought baskets without measuring where they will go, paint that she doesn’t know where to use, shoes that don’t fit, a dress that is see through, shoes...there are no words, garlands that will be binned because she didn’t read the detail, bikinis for the pervs, a weird urinal plastic thing.

And don’t get me started on the £3 gold necklace and rings that will turn her skin green and don’t fit!

She has spent about £100 on utter tat, she keeps saying ‘you can’t go wrong’. Actually love you can and you have, what a waste of resources.

• Angry
Reactions: 34