Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up because have been working like a 🌟 boss babe 🌟

Which is it becky - you're in loads of pain or the pain isn't that bad because you've obv got the strength to do a damsel in distress pose for the camera?

When I've had really bad period pains before (and I mean I'm literally crawling on the floor trying to get ready for work) the last thing going through my mind was 'ooo, I'll just take a cheeky pic'.

Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Starting with the Shite about her Tummy ache again I see 🤪
In my head I’m like Nan aka Kathrine Tate
when she says ‘ oh here we bleeping go again’ ‘what a bleeping Liberty …
FF5A00A5-08D1-4E0D-A94A-2DF9E1A9E1DF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Great shout whoever mentioned the seatbelt being on, when I have had a gallstones flare up in the past I couldn’t stand to even have my bra on, I was also crawling about in agony trying to find a position which hurt a little less, so I absolutely call bullshit on being strapped to a car seat. She can’t even lie properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Whenever I had a flare up I used to curl up into a ball I was in the much pain. It got to the stage they even drinking water started a flare up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So no ones gonna mention the colour of the water that’s running out of the tap?

Are we just ignoring that?

It’s making me feel sick (maybe it’s ma gallstuurrnnsss)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Is her up line Steph? She says she’s made $100,000 in income in the last 18 months 🤣
Firstly who would state their income in USD when we live the UK, with GBP as the currency of choice!

Secondly, if you convert her ‘income’ into GBP using current FX rates, this makes it about £73k, across 18 months is just shy of £50k a year, whilst a good ‘income’ not exactly rockstar levels!

Thirdly, she states ‘income’ (could include benefits in kind!) which doesn’t necessarily mean earnings/salary!

Finally, the whole wording of the post is just off kilter, feels like it’s been cut and shut together (I’m sure it has from the blurb she’s been told to say + her own stamp) and I don’t believe a word of it the whole sorry story!
Not least she’s another one that if you look at her September stories posts everything was ‘amazing’ but in October she says it was a tit month and she almost gave it up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18

It's brown!! Urghhhh that's why she always looks dirty 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lots of rural areas have slightly brown tap water. It’s just peat/silt from the hills. Usually gets worse if there’s been heavy or prolonged rain fall. The water is perfectly safe to drink & use as normal and is actually cleaner than the water you get in towns & cities that is pumped round a reservoir and back into peoples homes after is come in dirty.

just sayin 🤷🏼‍♀️😁

Reactions: 22
Lots of rural areas have slightly brown tap water. It’s just peat/silt from the hills. Usually gets worse if there’s been heavy or prolonged rain fall. The water is perfectly safe to drink & use as normal and is actually cleaner than the water you get in towns & cities that is pumped round a reservoir and back into peoples homes after is come in dirty.

just sayin 🤷🏼‍♀️😁
Well, I’m a Londoner so have never seen brown water in my life.

I just couldn’t cope with it. It looks like toilet water.

Soz to the brown water crew. It’s a no from me Dawg.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I think it’s the filter? The emoji has no colour.
She’s still a scruffy cow though

Reactions: 6
Her use of health for content over the last two days has riled me.

I genuinely think she needs help as she has reached Belle Gibson levels of narcissism. We’re all shocked because she has photographed and videoed herself when apparently in pain because that’s not normal behaviour but she thinks it’s perfectly legit.

Those poor boys deserve better.

Reactions: 18
What’s your super power? I’ll go first,

My partner gives me attention without me having to fake a medical condition, and that’s my super power ✌🏼😘
I have a job, I have friends and I look after my child.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.