Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen the ‘day in the life’. How’s this her ‘job’??
First of all - totally unrelatable. Who, with young kids, goes and has all of those ‘beauty’ treatments and lunch by themselves during half term? Most parents are either spending quality time making memories with their kids or working a real job.
Secondly she looks terrible. I can’t get over how she hawks the Lumi and yet she is covered in breakouts and her skin looks washed out and greasy at the same time. Her hair was exceptionally greasy in the video. Why film yourself looking that dirty let alone go out looking that way.
Thirdly - the car situation? Why does Woody swap seats when she filmed him asleep? If she drove there why is then in the passenger seat before they go to the Halloween party? Is she constantly out of breath because she actually got dropped there and had to run from place to place?

Fourth - how did she have the front to take Alfie in to school for a party after she had taken him out of school for two weeks for a holiday? And as it had been mentioned - it was still daylight when they got home. Great fun trick or treating in daylight! Super healthy nachos for tea 🙄🤦🏼‍♂️

Someone, please, make it make sense! How is this good or informative - hell even fun content???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Omg I don’t know what’s worse. Poor Alfie’s teeth or that ridiculous bleeping bowl head hair cut. Also I’m out of breath just listening to her. Unfit lazy slob

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When they met in the car park she asked A where he'd been and he said grandads house then she said oh were you with the kittens and he looked so confused.
I think he said “grandad came” and she said “oh to see the kittens?” So I’m guessing Steve’s dad went round there and not the other way round x

Reactions: 6
Omg I don’t know what’s worse. Poor Alfie’s teeth or that ridiculous bleeping bowl head hair cut. Also I’m out of breath just listening to her. Unfit lazy slob
Don’t come for me everyone but this is all I could see when she had the camera shoved in his face

Talking of tit hair, she really needs help with her hairline. How has she achieved this??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her big, greasy, spotty, cheesy face in the vlog I can’t cope, almost brought my breakfast up 🤮🤮 and Alfehs hair WTF beggy get that boy to a tidy barbers fast, he is going to get bullied!!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Don’t come for me everyone but this is all I could see when she had the camera shoved in his face

Talking of tit hair, she really needs help with her hairline. How has she achieved this??
Omg I can't unsee it now 😂😂

Reactions: 6

Charlene Clempson

14 hours ago
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how gorgeous and glowy your skin is in this Vlog! 🥰 love having you back on YT ❤

Is this person on crack???

Also looks like she has mascara on when going for her lashes done... Maybe this is why they only last 48 hours.

AND why the hell does she think it's normal to be out of breath after a 10-minute walk?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And that Emily has been crying all morning too. £17k twice a year is less than what I get paid and I don't have to flog face sanders from my holiday or hospital bed. Why are they all crying - wtf is wrong with them all?
That Emily is a dick ! She lives off her husband , never has her kid and is a proper brainwasher !!!!

The one who looks like Jocelyn wildenstein is on her stories guilt tripping mums into joining claiming those who have are changing their children’s lives. Disgusting recruitment tactic. They slate the 9-5 but those who do it pay for their products and keep them in “job” so..🙄
She is a knob was moaning last week about nhs waiting lists then buying some ugly designer trainers - go private for your kid !!!! She is so odd looking !!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
"Dornt fuhget tu give it ah thumms up and maayke shore yu hit subscribe sur yu can see all the utha videors ah purst"

No thanks Becky hun, I don't think I will ☺☺

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How many times did she say lunch? She doesn’t half waffle on about some shite. It’s utterly inane.

Also. She’s so shiny. Get some blottifying sheets on your face hun. That is not glowy skin. It’s horrific.

Reactions: 20
My jumper dress is out of stock so I’ve aff linked one I don’t even own… quit scrounging and duck off beggy

• Haha
Good mornen everyone. Happeh Wensdeh! Hope you’re all okeh. Here’s a link to a dress I don’t even own because I fancy making 10p to put towards one tin of beans for a family of four next week.

Am ser grateful. Here’s a picture of me with the longest face ever. Don’t I look like The Scream ermazing?

Have a good deh. I’m off now to stalk LJC to see what outfits I can recreate badleh.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.