Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially when it seems to be only her that benefits from it, her poor kids don’t get a bleeping look in.

Reactions: 12
Whyyyyy has she got denim shorts on for a night out at the end of October! The top half says going out for cocktails with the girls, the bottom half says I'm having a lazy beach day in Tenerife!
Because she has a tan (if you look really closely 😂) and she thinks everyone wants to see it because she thinks she’s a sexeh ladeh.

Those shorts are an awful cut and almost under her tits. Really old lady type shorts. How can she always get it so wrong? I’m actually cringing because it’s bad - really bad - Elle Darby at the NTA’s bad! 🥴

I wonder what her dinner date really thought when she clapped eyes on her? I bet Begsy will do a number of toilet trips because she wants to show off her nanna shorts because she thinks she looks cutting edge.😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her mate bleep isn’t telling her how bad she looks so she looks a bit better. It’s like taking a pic next to a pile of s*it 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s the end of the month which for most is payday Or there’s abouts give or take a few days, we’ve worked hard, made a difference, not sold a cheap to make plastic face sander!!!
I mean I wonder how many she really sold!

And beggy I’m certainly not jealous of you, your a sad little girl who needs to grow up!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here you go, style inspo for ya 🤣

Notice she’s only ever proud of herself. Never proud of something Alfie or Woody have done.
What a bore, she's obviously asked her mate to take a pic of her and sat on her phone and edited it to post. Imagine going out for a drink with that absolute self obsessed creature. duck me she really has got duck all about her has she. Posing twit

Reactions: 13
One hundred thousand what? Selfies she has on her phone?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
For beggy to make any real money she needs a very large downline of sheep to also flog lumis. And she hasn't. Silly little chav.

Reactions: 14
I mean what’s she’s trying to say 100k..... does she really want us to believe that’s what Beggys made???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh ffs these people are shamless. duck off we all know beggy hasn't even got the money to buy herself a decent bra.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I mean what’s she’s trying to say 100k..... does she really want us to believe that’s what Beggys made???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Came to say the exact same thing. They expect us to think she’s earned £100k when she walks round looking like a chav & her kids look like they’ve rummaged through the lost property box. Plus her house literally looks like a shack! Pull the other one, we’re not stupid.

Think about it, on average she would have had to sell around 500 lumis just to have made £100k in sales (that’s based on them selling for £200 each). Bear in mind she’s always doing 25% off, which means they are around £170 so she’d need to sell even more of them at that price. Then even if she has made £100k in sales, she wouldn’t get paid £100k, she’d get a percentage of that. I can’t believe people get sucked into this madness!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.