Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I insist on watching mine go in (he’s in year one) and he’s like “right off you duck mum, stop being wet!” But I like to see he’s fine and he’s gone into his class with his friends.

On his first day of year one he gave me a hug before he went in which I knew meant he was nervous cause it’s so unusual. I always remind him what’s for lunch, what activity he has after school and who will be picking him up just so he knows what’s happening and feels secure.

WHO just goes “right first day at school? You’ll be fine, sort yourself out, pop yourself in I’ll be off having me nails done”?! It BOGGLES my mind how anyone can be as un-maternal as she is.
My kids are 9 and 7 and I still do this too! Quick run down of what's happening that day (what's for lunch, remind them if they have an after school activity day and who'll be there to pick them up and what time!) They go in the same door together because their classrooms are across the hall from each other but I still wait outside the car until I see them go in because they don't want me to come to the gate anymore! I wouldn't feel comfortable if I didn't keep that routine!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus she’s rough! Like an older version of Beggy. Her paper round must have been on a hill.
She looks like a right head. That's the only sort of people that kiss her ass. The general sane population know she's a bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My kids are 9 and 7 and I still do this too! Quick run down of what's happening that day (what's for lunch, remind them if they have an after school activity day and who'll be there to pick them up and what time!) They go in the same door together because their classrooms are across the hall from each other but I still wait outside the car until I see them go in because they don't want me to come to the gate anymore! I wouldn't feel comfortable if I didn't keep that routine!
Rebecca loved having a baby that was a supah cute littul insurance policeh suhhh Steve wuhhnntt leave me and stuff sniffff but once they'd served that purpose she clearly wasn't interested in the slightest thing about the boys

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Same! I’m sure it’s more for me than him 😂🙈 He doesn’t even look back but I like him to know I’m there in case he DOES need me. I couldn’t just send him in.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This one was aimed at her and she's to thick to realise 😂
Her and Steve are 2 of the cockiest fuckers going
Screenshot_20211023-225232_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Her house is so soulless and empty. Literally, as drab as her wardrobe. No personality. It’s like a 70 year old woman’s house.
No curtains or blinds on the window neither wtf is all that about. Living in the middle of nowhere could be someone stood a foot away from the window and wouldn’t even be able to tell it’ll be that dark outside 😬 duck that

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Her ridiculous facial expressions on those stories. They do her no favours at all and I’m sure a few of them answers are Tattlers being sarcastic but she’s too thick to notice. 🧐🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Same! I’m sure it’s more for me than him 😂🙈 He doesn’t even look back but I like him to know I’m there in case he DOES need me. I couldn’t just send him in.
Oh absolutely! It's so much more for me too! They probably would be fine if I just stopped the car, let them out and went on my merry to work but I couldn't rest knowing they didn't go in content knowing the plans 😂
To think that a mother wouldn't even consider taking a child into their classroom on their first ever time at school is mind blowing! Though to assume she has even an ounce of maternal instinct to be drawn to do it whether it was encouraged by the school or not, is me obviously giving her FAR too much credit 😔

Reactions: 9
No curtains or blinds on the window neither wtf is all that about. Living in the middle of nowhere could be someone stood a foot away from the window and wouldn’t even be able to tell it’ll be that dark outside 😬 duck that
Omg that is literally my worst nightmare and the reason I would never live in a house in the middle of nowhere!! 😫

Reactions: 22
Sorry if it’s been spoke about but I watched the vlog..only some because it sent me to sleep. I can’t believe they went out for breakfast after the boys had the free breakfast and the boys sat there with nothing !!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Her mate Gobshite Steph did this exact same question box a month or so ago. What gives you the ick? You Rebecca and the fact you have no bleeping mind of your own and have to copy absolutely everyone else on the internet.

PS - I answered your question and you posted it, it was directed at you but you’re too dense to realise. Have fun figuring out which one is me 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm in Yorkshire and the temperature at the moment is 8 degrees, so can you imagine 1am,never mind arriving back at the dungeon at goodness knows what time. The boys will be freezing
Don’t they sleep on the floor with no duvet, in a shack?.Lads will be used to it ,bless em

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t know if it’s because Rebecca had the boys so young or if she just wasn’t meant to be a mother. But the fact that she didn’t walk the boys into school on their first days just shows she lacks any form of maternal instinct. Even looking back at her vlogs when Woody is a baby, her interactions with him just seem so unnatural to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So I’ve noticed at least 3 influencers that are off on their holidays… IN THE HALF TERM!!! I hope to bleeping god Beggy is fined by her local council for taking Alfie out of school during term time, especially when he desperately needs his education and support from his school. Hopefully that’ll teach her! (although it probs won’t)

Reactions: 11
I honestly can’t get over the fact she did this. How awful must you be to not have that natural instinct to want to make sure your child is ok?! In fairness though, there’s no point her giving him a run down of the day because they don’t take them to any after school clubs so there’s nothing to remind them of 😞

Both my children loved me coming into the school playground with them, catching up with the other parents & just having a last hug before going in to school for the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My boys are 20 now, but when they were in the Foundation unit age 4/5,parents/carers were expected every day to go in for the first 10 minutes. I did it every day and then went to work and to be honest, I enjoyed it. That lazy cow would begrudge losing valuable selfie taking time

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I knew she had seen the new balances from an Instagram page but didn’t tag them just used her own link and the ‘this is a drill’ 😂 so basic
C7695B4E-B284-48A3-8AB4-3514246AE8D6.jpeg

F5B27305-80DF-44F0-9229-5622DE3B6287.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.