Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just playing devils advocate here.... If Steve got placed on the sex offenders register for a few years thanks to his behaviour over the last few days would that automatically trigger social services involvement for the kids?
I believe it depends on the offence. I’m not 10000% sure but I remember reading something about it at Uni many moons ago.

Reactions: 3
Just watched the vlog (well, to clarify, I watched 5 seconds then moved it along rather rapidly). 2 things that I thought were weird: 1) that couple they met with the guy talking to the camera - cringggeeee 😖 and 2) does anyone else feel like Alfie is nervous when he performs for the camera? He’s obviously told what to say and then he looks all awkward and worried as if he might make a mistake and he seems camera shy to me. Just sad and not fair to the poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Right ladies, I have plans for a few hours now this morning so I am relying on my fellow tattlers to screenshot any juicy gossip that ends up here while I’m gone!! 🤣 I don’t want to miss anything again!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if it’s been spoke about but I watched the vlog..only some because it sent me to sleep. I can’t believe they went out for breakfast after the boys had the free breakfast and the boys sat there with nothing !!!!
I thought this, so so sad

Just watched the vlog (well, to clarify, I watched 5 seconds then moved it along rather rapidly). 2 things that I thought were weird: 1) that couple they met with the guy talking to the camera - cringggeeee 😖 and 2) does anyone else feel like Alfie is nervous when he performs for the camera? He’s obviously told what to say and then he looks all awkward and worried as if he might make a mistake and he seems camera shy to me. Just sad and not fair to the poor child.
Yeh I also think Steve’s a bully to them all, like at the end of the blog both A and Beggy looked so sad 😞

Reactions: 11
She really is the most shameless, basic, thick, inbred, selfish, conceited, uneducated sad excuse for a mother and a woman. I thought having some sort of a personality (how ever banal it may be) was a basic requirement for being an influencer. She just bare faced copies others with zero shame. I'd be sending an inbox or two if she copied me! Sad AF!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Geez what a lazy witch she is! She’s been back for several days, had time to go a spa but not for laundry. It’ll be her stuff and not the kids as they had about 3 outfits! She really is just a vacuous, moronic twit.

Reactions: 23
Shes gonna need to carry some blood thinners to ensure the flow gets to her feet. Cankles.
Reminds me of when I broke some bones in my foot and had to wear a big duck off boot
It used to weigh down so heavy on my foot it was more painful with it on - they look heavy like that 🤣🤣 can imagine her stomping round Skipton in those, off the shoulder shirt walking down the high street making sure everyone notices possibly the one legit kind of designer item she owns

Not with the boys clothes that’s for sure. She’s so stupid 🤦‍♀️
Those ‘whites’ 👀👀👀🤢🤢

• Haha
everyone at school 😂 ffs doesn’t he feel so embarrassed even typing that out 🤣 Steve and Rebecca actually act like they are school children.
Who still cares what people from school think? They don’t even live in the same area so how is it even a consideration? Shows how immature they are and how they are doing everything for other peoples benefit at all times. Those poor boys

Selfish bleep. And why is she moving over to new balance now ? Is it cos LJC has them ? Get your own style you smelly woman and stop ruining everyone else’s 🙄
Because they’re in boss babe colours - crappy brown. She couldn’t be any more basic if she tried could she? She makes me cringe so much

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.