Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of the living room 😕 it looks like one of the rooms at Thorpe Parks Fright Night. I’d be shitting myself living there, in the middle of no where in a house that looks like it houses several evil spirits.
No wonder Steve isn’t allowed out.

Looks like they need a shilling for the meter!
And a priest for the poltergeist

• Haha
Reactions: 21
4 different colours of beige in that outfit
I thought fashion was her passion

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Soulless and empty just like her life 😂 Can you imagine not having a proper job or anything to actually get up for. I would say she gets up for her kids but this is the same woman who put Alfie into his first week of school on his own. She didn’t realise he needed help in a morning 🙄
What did she do? Did nobody pull her up?

Reactions: 3
What did she do? Did nobody pull her up?
I think I remember this. If my memory serves me right, she left him at the gate to go into his new class alone when every other parent took their children into the classroom and got them settled. Can you imagine, a child that already has additional needs being left to fend for themselves in the morning, watching all the other children being helped by their loving parents.
She probably had a filler appointment or needed to get back to cyclops Steve incase he was bedding the farmers wife.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I think I remember this. If my memory serves me right, she left him at the gate to go into his new class alone when every other parent took their children into the classroom and got them settled. Can you imagine, a child that already has additional needs being left to fend for themselves in the morning, watching all the other children being helped by their loving parents.
She probably had a filler appointment or needed to get back to cyclops Steve incase he was bedding the farmers wife.
Ok sorry but as a farmers wife I have to say that as a group of women attracted to strong, passionate, hard working men, we wouldn’t touch Steve if he was the last man on earth 🤮🤮🤮 bleeping gif he is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Like even if you're thick enough not to know, it's your kids first day! Surely as a mother you'd want to walk them.in and get them settled without needing to be told! She has zero maternal instinct. She's just obsessed with herself. It's sickening.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Ok sorry but as a farmers wife I have to say that as a group of women attracted to strong, passionate, hard working men, we wouldn’t touch Steve if he was the last man on earth 🤮🤮🤮 bleeping gif he is
I apologise 😂 I was trying to think of a female that might have the misfortune to be in close proximity to the dungeon and that’s what I came up with. Could’ve been the post lady I guess but even they stop at the top of the track 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Let's suppose for a minute dingle and beaver believe their shack and financed cars are aspirational (which they're not) , it's clear as day to anyone they've been achieved through Old man hobsons engineering business....rebeccas career is clearly not successful though?

When teenage girls say they want to be influencers these days I don't think they're wishing to be talking about how jockey Lycra shorts and chicken nuggets are suh suh ehmeeeezin.

Bog Trotter can clearly see that her peers such as LJC get paid to do ads for pretty little thing and oh polly.

I can honestly, on my grandparents grave, say I'm not "jealous" of any of the ads I've ever seen Dingle do....granted I've sometimes seen bloggers like Jamie Genevieve go on gifted trips to Coachella and the like and thought wow how fabulous but honestly never have I thought that once for any of Rebecca's "work"😅😅😅

If they think other people are jealous cos they are desperate to advertise abnormal shakes and readly subscriptions the pair of them honestly do need to get out more 🤦🏻‍♀️ or at the very least stop embarrassing themselves by throwing the J word around.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Like even if you're thick enough not to know, it's your kids first day! Surely as a mother you'd want to walk them.in and get them settled without needing to be told! She has zero maternal instinct. She's just obsessed with herself. It's sickening.
That’s so sad. Poor Alfie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This is honestly heartbreaking 💔 that poor kid.

Reactions: 13
This is honestly heartbreaking 💔 that poor kid.
I insist on watching mine go in (he’s in year one) and he’s like “right off you duck mum, stop being wet!” But I like to see he’s fine and he’s gone into his class with his friends.

On his first day of year one he gave me a hug before he went in which I knew meant he was nervous cause it’s so unusual. I always remind him what’s for lunch, what activity he has after school and who will be picking him up just so he knows what’s happening and feels secure.

WHO just goes “right first day at school? You’ll be fine, sort yourself out, pop yourself in I’ll be off having me nails done”?! It BOGGLES my mind how anyone can be as un-maternal as she is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Omg that repost she's just shared of someone licking her arse it's like she's trying to be Rebecca she's got that god awful jumper Rebecca wears on and her hairs the same. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.