Rebecca Lamb #87 away in Tenners’ with her face vibrator, boys in a pram so she can stay out later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love the fact the tiles are on the phone in the pic. Bloody brilliant, such an aahhhhmazin holideh stuck on the phone 24/7 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Shooz … can I ask, were you a Tattler following this thread before your holiday? Did you recognise her straight away? Just being nosey!!
I was a tattler anyway mainly for the Scottish ‘influencers’ but I had seen her threads a few times, never followed her on IG. I follow Knightstrider on IG who is a Tenerife vlogger and the couple they met up with, I seen he posted tagging her and realised she was in the same hotel and went down the rabbit hole from there!
Pic from the side of his last night

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Poor Rebecca, caught unedited in that tile photo! If you had asked her consent she would’ve sucked her belly in and lifted her chins

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just to validate that I am actually at the hotel here is a pic of the floor tiles just to show it’s the same….
Hahahahahahhaahaha friggin hell I'm laughing my super cute size 10 tiny waist off. Best comment in the entire thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I was a tattler anyway mainly for the Scottish ‘influencers’ but I had seen her threads a few times, never followed her on IG. I follow Knightstrider on IG who is a Tenerife vlogger and the couple they met up with, I seen he posted tagging her and realised she was in the same hotel and went down the rabbit hole from there!
Pic from the side of his last night
Oh my… are you a fellow Scot? x

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has already been said but just came on to catch up from today - over 20 pages in one day must be a record

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Simple new thread title suggestion….

REBECCA LAMB #88 - Beggar and Beaver are about to lose, all thanks to our top girl @Shooz

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.