Rebecca Lamb #87 away in Tenners’ with her face vibrator, boys in a pram so she can stay out later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they are, the pics on the hotels Instagram are really deceiving, they look much smaller! Don’t get me wrong I would love to have floor tiles like that as my tiles are a bit too large 😂
Do you know I would never have thought they were the same tiles at all. Funny isn’t it how photos can be so misleading

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the hell has she done to the back of the bikini top too? It doesn’t fit her properly! It’s not supposed to go up at the back like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
dying at the fact we had a real life tattler at the same hotel as them, this Rebecca should show you why you should protect your children online

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
dying at the fact we had a real life tattler at the same hotel as them, this Rebecca should show you why you should protect your children online
100%, I could have been anyone! She was posting most days the name of the hotel in her ‘q&a’!!

Reactions: 31
For someone who doesn’t like big tiles he was rubbing his creepy hands all over them, felt like shouting at him to get a room with the tiles
See its bad enough doing it in front of his boys but to do it in front of other children is disgusting (I'm assuming there is other children there as rebecca keeps going on about other familys).

Reactions: 12
What the hell has she done to the back of the bikini top too? It doesn’t fit her properly! It’s not supposed to go up at the back like that.
Probably had to tighten it as much as she could to keep her udders under control

• Haha
Those tiles are 100% going to have a fictitious gallstone flair up the second they arrive home.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Right you lot I’m off out to the Theatre for a few hours you watch I’ll have loads to catch up on when I get home 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Those tiles are 100% going to have a fictitious gallstone flair up the second they arrive home.
I fear even the magic mirror has its work cut out for it after this holiday. She needs to sell them instead of face sanders, bloody thing works a miracle on them rolls

• Haha
Just to validate that I am actually at the hotel here is a pic of the floor tiles just to show it’s the same….
Pllleeeaaassseee tell me you have more photos of this pink towel?

See Rebecca, not nice when someone takes photos of your towels and upload them online is it you chubby bleeping bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Shooz … can I ask, were you a Tattler following this thread before your holiday? Did you recognise her straight away? Just being nosey!!

Reactions: 18
Rebecca lamb #88 spotted by a tattler in Tenerife you bet by Friday them gallstones will be giving her grief

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I really hope she does find out about this photo of her! See how she bleeping likes it, not nice taking pics of people beggy is it?

Reactions: 21
Thread Suggestion: Rebecca Lamb #88 - booked it, packed up, fucked up, shitting it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.