Rebecca Lamb #87 away in Tenners’ with her face vibrator, boys in a pram so she can stay out later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they are, the pics on the hotels Instagram are really deceiving, they look much smaller! Don’t get me wrong I would love to have floor tiles like that as my tiles are a bit too large 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She chats bleeping tit! The whole ‘woody says at the start of the holiday ‘no way’ to jumping in with the rubber ring’

her first reel she posted on the 11th October proves that he jumped in with the ring on no problems, what weird behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is that beggy catching up on tattle?
Looks like her & on the sun lounger next to her if you zoom in it looks like Woody’s little motorbike that he has been carrying around with him. Probably the only toy he gets to play with by himself bless his heart 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She chats bleeping tit! The whole ‘woody says at the start of the holiday ‘no way’ to jumping in with the rubber ring’

her first reel she posted on the 11th October proves that he jumped in with the ring on no problems, what weird behaviour
i take that back it’s Alfie 😂😂 she’s still weird

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just to validate that I am actually at the hotel here is a pic of the floor tiles just to show it’s the same….
😂😂 the tiles looks alot bigger and completely different shape in your photo.Not that it matters but was this today?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know what everyone's on about regarding the tiles, they look the same to me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just to validate that I am actually at the hotel here is a pic of the floor tiles just to show it’s the same….
She’s so unrecognisable. I mean we all know she edits but bloody hell it’s like a totally different person!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.