Rebecca Lamb #87 away in Tenners’ with her face vibrator, boys in a pram so she can stay out later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never posted a new thread before, hope this is right...

Thanks @ChubClubThug for the thread title!

(Edit: it's cut off the last two characters and I'm not sure how to amend thread title...)

Last topics of discussion were Rebecca's hungry arse, the lack of care for her kids' education, and how supeh supeh busy it is in Tenners.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s got a very odd backside. It’s huge but not in a good way - it looks like a slab of lard. It’s flat? No shape or definition at all. It’s gross.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t have an issue with her size. Shes a pretty girl but why oh why pretend by editing or posing that you are anything different to what you are in real life. The photo with the thigh gap has been achieved by her leaning forward and sticking out her bum. But it’s not reality and As an “influencer” she has a duty to not edit or change the way she looks so dramatically. It’s all smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 18
Why does she feel the need to get her big fat rubbery arse out all the time?? It looks like a bum you get from the joke shop. bleeping put it away love, you're putting the other holiday makers off their egg and chips

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Her boomerang of her and Steve on her story has a filter on it says it on top of story 🙄

Jet2 don't you get like 20kg baggage allowance yet here we see her child in same top as couple of days ago and same shorts....

Must of thought her bleeping lumi was more important. There she is in a fresh outfit everyday... disgraceful!

Can tell by her insta grid why she really went on bloody holiday! Should've left the boys at home!

I'm a new mum and I'm constantly looking for new outfits for my 6month old. Clothes are so cheap now and when you claim to be such a big boss babe should be no excuse!
I bet tattlers aren't they only ones noticing this

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Also, this graphic is interesting. Especially for someone as deluded as her that thinks lockdown wasn’t a problem education wise. Don’t want to turn it into Mumsnet again though! 😂

DED2F024-C6BB-4D59-BFF1-824537B7250B.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.