Rebecca Lamb #86 daiseh of the daylessss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture is vile 🤮 an overweight mother of 2 with her flabby ass hanging out for the pervs. Rebecca lamb you are one disgusting mother who the hell do you think wants to look at that. You are heading for a major fall & I for one am here for it the sooner the better 😡

Reactions: 22
Greatest project....is the project how much of her bikini bottoms her arse can eat??
I must be old....i dont get the trend for thong bikinis....especially on family holidays🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She must be sticking her arse out in that first one to create the illusion of a thigh gap, because look at the 2nd pic. Ain't no thigh gap in sight
Collage 2021-10-16 18_15_57.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it me or do her hands often look really out of proportion due to the editing?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.