Rebecca Lamb #86 daiseh of the daylessss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Rebecca Lamb #87 in Tenners with her face vibrator, boys in a pram so she can stay out later

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Does she think that a letter saying it's unauthorised means she won't get a fine? Surely it means she definitely will if she goes ahead with it?

15,000 steps is not a lot of walking love I tend to manage that with WFH, a short school run and a couple of dog walks 🤦‍♀️

She's out of breath in that live, embarrassed for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Rebecca Ellen lamb #87 boys shoved in a pram whilst she flashes her ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
thread suggestion

Rebecca Lamb #87: Lip tash, fake lash, More likely to flash the gash than the cash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I felt like I had to register here to say, who the hell refers to their children as little dream boats 🤢😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I wondered what would happen if they refused to authorise it but he was taken on holiday anyway. She’s such a head, I hope she gets a massive fine for it!
She will be fined. I requested a holiday for my daughter for 5 days out of school (before covid) so that we could go on a Monday - Friday holiday with my husband’s parents because his mum was terminally ill. I asked the school to authorise the absence due to the circumstances but it was still denied. We then had a letter from the school headteacher stating if she didn’t come to school that week, we’d be fined. About 3 months AFTER the holiday, we had a £120 fine from our local council (£60 per parent). She might think she’s gotten away with it like we did, but she’ll get a fine no doubt 👍🏼 I can’t imagine her admitting that for us tattlers though 🤭

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She will be fined. I requested a holiday for my daughter for 5 days out of school (before covid) so that we could go on a Monday - Friday holiday with my husband’s parents because his mum was terminally ill. I asked the school to authorise the absence due to the circumstances but it was still denied. We then had a letter from the school headteacher stating if she didn’t come to school that week, we’d be fined. About 3 months AFTER the holiday, we had a £120 fine from our local council (£60 per parent). She might think she’s gotten away with it like we did, but she’ll get a fine no doubt 👍🏼 I can’t imagine her admitting that for us tattlers though 🤭
Yes I’m pretty sure she will get fined. If you take your child out for 5 days or more then each parent will receive a fine. I know someone who went on holiday for 10days like Rebecca and they were fined.
I also work in a school and I’m pretty certain Alfie would be constantly kept an eye on due to the fact his parents take him out of school and also quite clearly didn’t make an effort to home school. I would guess they may keep an eye for some potential safe guarding concerns regarding his education cos they quite clearly don’t give a tit.

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
Rebecca lamb #87 holiday is a sham, kids in the pram fingers crossed she doesn’t burn her ham

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mine are older now but I’ve just looked through my holiday pics and the last time I took a buggy was when my youngest was 2. My oldest was 4 at the time. No buggy board either. If one became too tired to walk we would simply carry them.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion: tits near the floor, chavs on tour, is the pram for Beggy incase the gallbladder gets sore?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
OK duck off she's got the big flat fat arse out AGAIN! so much for a family holiday, it's all about her arse and tits

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
712A13C1-FA67-45CD-8353-1557B0D48E9C.png

Well there we have it …. the arse is out!!

The beautiful crystal clear water of paradise 🤣🤣 !!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.