Rebecca Lamb #86 daiseh of the daylessss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie will struggle to get to his GCSEs if he carries on at this rate. Imagine being his teacher and reading that taking them out for a week is no big deal?! It’s going to be 2 weeks though really isn’t it Rebecca?
Can’t believe they have them both in the pram, I am gobsmacked, me and the kids have done 10000 steps before lunch today, we won’t do much this afternoon but they’ve had a busy week at school and there’s homework to do and I just can’t believe they treat their kids like that!
We didn’t go away a lot as kids, Dads a farmer , so when we did manage to it was trips around the UK visiting castles and beaches etc, I don’t feel like I have ever missed out on ‘making memories’ and my own kid’s don’t feel like they are either, since they haven’t been abroad 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If I was Rebecca, I'd have admitted first I wasn't quite the boss witch I made out and could only afford a holiday in term time. I'd have then booked a Friday - Tuesday tenerife trip over the weekend so it was only 3 days school/nursery they were missing. That way, I'd have still had the holiday I was so desperately craving but Alfie would have only missed 3 days of school rather than 2 weeks.

My sister is a teacher who also works in educational research and it's been proven that children fall further behind educationally in school holidays, particularly where theres educational deprivation (deffo dingle and beaver!) in the home and they're just being plonked in front of the TV on school holidays rather than taken to theatres/museums etc where they may be educationally stimulated despite the fact theyre not in school. My sister volunteers for a charity who run classes for these type of children exactly like Alfie in school holidays for this exact reason.

Dingle's even more deluded than I thought she was if she doesnt see that 3 weeks out of education is going to set Alfie behind so far even though he's not "doing HE's GCSE's"

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion;

Tenners is in the Med? The sun has gone to boss babes head.

There’s a jam in the pram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Alfie will struggle to get to his GCSEs if he carries on at this rate. Imagine being his teacher and reading that taking them out for a week is no big deal?! It’s going to be 2 weeks though really isn’t it Rebecca?
Can’t believe they have them both in the pram, I am gobsmacked, me and the kids have done 10000 steps before lunch today, we won’t do much this afternoon but they’ve had a busy week at school and there’s homework to do and I just can’t believe they treat their kids like that!
We didn’t go away a lot as kids, Dads a farmer , so when we did manage to it was trips around the UK visiting castles and beaches etc, I don’t feel like I have ever missed out on ‘making memories’ and my own kid’s don’t feel like they are either, since they haven’t been abroad 🤷🏼‍♀️
I bet you're children have learnt more from visiting castles and beaches in this country and come away with precious memories ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm gobsmacked at the push chair situation - bad enough Woody in it but then Alfie 😳 whattttttt!

Thread suggestion - Rebecca Lamb loves a pram for her fam

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion;

Tenners is in the Med? The sun has gone to boss babes head.

There’s a jam in the pram 😂
She does realise it's the Atlantic not the Med that surrounds Tenerife right? Sorry I can't tell if this is a joke or not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
21 degrees Yea pass me the fan that really is boiling 🙄 .After the good summer we had hear at over 30 degree's for weeks when it dropped to early 20's I was looking for a cardigan .

She was literally on it for like 1 and a half mins and couldn't hear her speak ..He used the Macmaster to help him then dumped him , Pandy and his ageing girlfriend should be ashamed doing that .
This. She claims to love the heat, but goes on about it being hot at 24 degrees. I wouldn't call that hot. To me hot is late 30's early 40's. Either Becky doesn't love the heat as much as she makes out or she's shivering her tits off but doesn't want to tell people she couldn't afford the prices of summer.

Reactions: 16
This. She claims to love the heat, but goes on about it being hot at 24 degrees. I wouldn't call that hot. To me hot is late 30's early 40's. Either Becky doesn't love the heat as much as she makes out or she's shivering her tits off but doesn't want to tell people she couldn't afford the prices of summer.
I don't think 24 is that hot either, especially given the high temperatures we've had here this summer. I also find tenerife to be quite blowy too. She's just a bellend. She should be hardly posting anything if her holidays so great. Surely she'd be too busy enjoying herself? But no she's obsessed trying to convince instagram that she's living it up when in reality with the constant shite she's posting all she's doing is making the holiday look boring. Walking about with her nipples on show, chubby sweaty Beaver boy and his massive nashers at her side,and their 4 and 8 year old being pushed in a bleeping pram. Holiday of dreams

Reactions: 19
A

Absolute lazy parenting or has Alfie got special needs and they haven't told us yet ?? ..Tbh i think he has
Someone mentioned the other day about you always commenting about whether Alfie has special needs or not. You seem a little obsessed.

Reactions: 4
Someone mentioned the other day about you always commenting about whether Alfie has special needs or not. You seem a little obsessed.
@Skylerbad has mentioned this a few times but it’s nothing that anyone else on this thread hasn’t said before. You can’t just call one person out for what many others are saying and have said multiple times 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does she understand that when the school said ‘can’t authorise’ it means they object to her taking Alfehhhh on holiday for nearly two weeks and thus he will be treated as AWOL? Her wording implies the opposite, the village idiot.

That boy clearly needs more help than most - especially if he’s still needing to use a pushchair - so her excuses are invalid. I hope the school take appropriate action for his sake because his parents are negligent.

Presumably the pushchair hire company made her sign a policy document for insurance purposes, so is she invalidating the safety aspect of it by allowing children older and heavier to use it?

View attachment 812783
I wondered what would happen if they refused to authorise it but he was taken on holiday anyway. She’s such a head, I hope she gets a massive fine for it!

Reactions: 10
I don’t know his circumstances but it’s important to remember that he’s being raised by two of the thickest idiots ever. If he had parents with his best interests at heart, who encourage him academically and enrich his life socially, physically and mentally, he’d be able to flourish.

Unfortunately with two ignorant, selfish parents who are as thick as tit and the centre of their own universe who moved him into the middle of nowhere away from his friends, he’s already on the back foot. Even if they were in civilisation, his mother walks around with her tits on display as the ultimate humiliation for the boy. The fact his education is seen as secondary to their lifestyle makes it even worse.

Reactions: 17
They seem to mention it in practically every comment. That I find strange. Yes it’s spoken about, I myself wonder too, he doesn’t behave like a 9/10 year old, but I don’t aim every comment at it.
Can I just point out that Alfie is actually 7 and turning 8 in January. Whilst I agree hes behind I’ve noticed a few people say he’s 9/10. As a mother of a 7 and a 10 year old there is a huge difference between them ages

Reactions: 11
Can I just point out that Alfie is actually 7 and turning 8 in January. Whilst I agree hes behind I’ve noticed a few people say he’s 9/10. As a mother of a 7 and a 10 year old there is a huge difference between them ages
Ah sorry, I thought he was older.

Reactions: 2
@Skylerbad has mentioned this a few times but it’s nothing that anyone else on this thread hasn’t said before. You can’t just call one person out for what many others are saying and have said multiple times 🤷🏼‍♀️
True ..don't why why I'm getting dug out when loads more always say it .

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.