Rebecca Lamb #84 Reb Lamb never a ‘hob’ but always a knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope she’s not being quiet because somethings happened with the kittens 😕
That was my immediate thought too. 😞 Even if something did happen she would bullshit her way through it by pretending it failed to thrive or something. We all know they’ve been constantly touching them and setting up an inevitable disaster. 😭

Reactions: 9
Them nipples 😳😳😳... Maybe it's the way she's standing, but ones in jail and the other ones on bail to me 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Just had a thought, she’s rubbed her crusty nips all over that dress then put it back 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
The model looks a million times better than she does. The model looks classy and Rebecca looks like a massive old hag in it.
I detect the racism in your story Rebecca, you’ve been around Steve for too long.
Looks way better on the model, this dress imo is for slender flat chested woman. Beggy makes it look trashy and tarty with her tits and nipples bursting out of it

Reactions: 13
She's decided to streamline, why buy and send it back when you can cut out the middle man 😂

Regret not buying it or couldn't afford it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.