Rebecca Lamb #84 Reb Lamb never a ‘hob’ but always a knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The model looks a million times better than she does. The model looks classy and Rebecca looks like a massive old hag in it.
I detect the racism in your story Rebecca, you’ve been around Steve for too long.
I thought the same ….
as if she’s trying to imply she looks better wearing it than the model anyway?
horrible dress initialed my option but it suits the model 100% more
The fact she tried it on with her crusty nips and didn’t buy it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I don't think she understands what "fave" means 😂😂

'literally' everything is her "fave" if she can aff link it. Manky twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shamoneeese
Has she changed the shape of her face in this picture? By making it appear longer and thinner she has actually made herself look like the witch in the Wizard of Oz. She doesn’t even look like her actual self.

Begs, take that hat off. It doesn’t suit you at all, but I think you know that already because you only ever wear it for selfies in your bedroom anyway. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Classic GOLD
twit in the Halloween Hat
oh please Beggy give it up such a muppet🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: She’s just a massive knobhead really…..

I just feel like that sums it all up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Leave the kittens alone ffs!
View attachment 784389
She’s a dick. We all know she reads here & she definitely would have caught up with this thread when the kittens were announced, so she would have read lots of people saying the kittens shouldn’t be handled, yet she carries on letting the boys do it. I really think it’s a ‘duck it, I’ll do what I want’ attitude with her. Same with the boys clothes, safety etc, she would rather be a selfish prick & be stubborn about it, than sit back & think ‘oh maybe I should take note of some of this’.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.