Rebecca Lamb #84 Reb Lamb never a ‘hob’ but always a knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a Mormon !!!!! Like she is off to get on her cart and drive to town …. That reel is so funny !!!! Wtf is she wearing !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm not being funny but you CANNOT get away with ankle boots when you're beggys shape. They cut your legs off at the slimmest part and make them look even fatter.
The dress, the hat, the boots, none of it goes together and just looks tit. Saggy tits, nipples on show, absolutely horrific.
Omg missed the boots. That looks painful.

Reactions: 13
She looks like a Mormon !!!!! Like she is off to get on her cart and drive to town …. That reel is so funny !!!! Wtf is she wearing !
She doesn’t dress like any LDS ladies that I know 😂😂

That dress is horrific on her! I know it’s trendy at the moment, but it looks terrible the way she has styled it! I’d expect a pair of nice strappy heels and an evening bag, one with a shoulder chain strap. Glam hair, maybe a faux fur coat cos it’s cold on nights out when you’ve got your nightie on.

Reactions: 14
I foresee a trip to the post office tomorrow to return it all, next night out she'll be back in her tacky cycling shorts or cut off jeans

Reactions: 27
Uhhh how yellow are her teeth in the first part of the reel - look like they haven't been brushed for a week 🤮

The smugness is just so unattractive 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Here for the reel comments ...WTF!!??? That's literally made my Monday!
She's absolutely tragic!!😭😭😭😭
The boo bleep thing I've seen my 14 year year old god daughter do on TikTok!!!
She's a grown woman 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here for the reel comments ...WTF!!??? That's literally made my Monday!
She's absolutely tragic!!😭😭😭😭
The boo bleep thing I've seen my 14 year year old god daughter do on TikTok!!!
She's a grown woman 😂🤣
I don't get the 'boo bleep' thing...?
But the flirty leg and hat made me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I love her fashun reels. They always crack me up. I’m so excited for this one. I’m going to grab a coffee and enjoy….. I’m really hoping there’s a jump and point in there somewhere or I’ll be very disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The reel doesn't even make sense. Pretending you're ill, but really you're dressed up and going out.

She's not going out. She's stood in her bedroom. She'll be back on Stories later in a sweatshirt. She goes nowhere.

It's offensive to Mean Girls at this point. GTFOH.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This made me howl, she played all the 'inspirational' music over her journey home...with a big focus on 'Let's do this Monday'.

What has she done? Had a cup of tea and made us all laugh with a reel.......! Seriously, she thinks people are jealous of her life? She has no life.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I see it’s not made a bit of difference to her engagement numbers though 🤣 almost an hour, less than 400 likes & a handful of comments. She must cry into her pillow seeing the numbers. Her problem is though she won’t do anything to try & improve things because she doesn’t see it as her doing something wrong, she will blame it all on Instagram.

This made me howl, she played all the 'inspirational' music over her journey home...with a big focus on 'Let's do this Monday'.

What has she done? Had a cup of tea and made us all laugh with a reel.......! Seriously, she thinks people are jealous of her life? She has no life.
I would love to compare her day in the life to some of us tattlers. I know for a fact I get more done by 9am than she gets done all day!

Reactions: 24
I see it’s not made a bit of difference to her engagement numbers though 🤣 almost an hour, less than 400 likes & a handful of comments. She must cry into her pillow seeing the numbers. Her problem is though she won’t do anything to try & improve things because she doesn’t see it as her doing something wrong, she will blame it all on Instagram.

I would love to compare her day in the life to some of us tattlers. I know for a fact I get more done by 9am than she gets done all day!
She wishes her tattle engagement counted, I can barely keep up!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.