Rebecca Lamb #84 Reb Lamb never a ‘hob’ but always a knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enough with this ‘of dreams’ shite! It’s so cringe. And to be honest, that school run would be my worst nightmare. I prefer to be living in the village that I live in, with the school within walking distance, seeing other families walking to school as well & the high school just a short bus or car ride away.
Really?!
looks like a sad lonely place to me, god help them if they need medical attention in the middle of the night or get snowed in 😳

Reactions: 18
Really?!
looks like a sad lonely place to me, god help them if they need medical attention in the middle of the night or get snowed in 😳
I’d hate it! I know everyone has their own likes & dislikes, but she makes out they’re living some fantasy lifestyle that everyone is jealous of & it couldn’t be further from the truth.

Reactions: 23
She likes the scales because she likes to see how much BMI she’s got 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh stop it Becky! You’re killing me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Enough with this ‘of dreams’ shite! It’s so cringe. And to be honest, that school run would be my worst nightmare. I prefer to be living in the village that I live in, with the school within walking distance, seeing other families walking to school as well & the high school just a short bus or car ride away.
She’s still trying to pretend that it’s her driving…! Hahaha!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I lived in the middle of nowhere as a teenager and it was HORRID, I felt so isolated and it was such a hassle having to be picked up and dropped off all the time. I definitely missed out on things because my friends who lived in town could meet so easily. Alfeh and Woodeh are going to hate it when they get a bit older!

Reactions: 27
What is this “damn thing” she’s doing? What comfort zone is she stepping out of? What barriers is she pushing beyond? What is she actually doing that’s admirable or anything to write home about?

Child, please. Sit down and let the adults get on with it.

06ADACBE-DEAC-4DCA-A99E-77D38A958DA0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Snap! I bet it’s not the school run of dreams in winter with black ice and snow all over the road. Never known anyone to find boring fields and country roads to be so exciting.

Reactions: 23
What is this “damn thing” she’s doing? What comfort zone is she stepping out of? What barriers is she pushing beyond? What is she actually doing that’s admirable or anything to write home about?

View attachment 772070
She’s full of so much SHITE it’s unreal. She sees these things and posts them without even realising they relate to her in no way at all. There’s wiser eating grass in those fields she’s forever sharing 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d hate it! I know everyone has their own likes & dislikes, but she makes out they’re living some fantasy lifestyle that everyone is jealous of & it couldn’t be further from the truth.
Yeh true we all have our likes and dislikes as you say, she think we’re all jealous??? Hmmmmm 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She seems to me someone who is very unhappy with her life who’s ‘trying’ very hard to make us think it’s wonderful 🙁 very sad lonely lady there

Reactions: 19

View attachment 772070
How does the conversation go on these photos?
"Steve get a photo of us will you? No not like this let me just position myself here on the edge and put my 'smug as duck' face on facing the sun..."

She's a joke.

• Haha
At the park with my kids, think I just spotted 13ebs kitchen floor in the loos 😂
They actually look cleaner 😂

How does the conversation go on these photos?
"Steve get a photo of us will you? No not like this let me just position myself here on the edge and put my 'smug as duck' face on facing the sun..."

She's a joke.
Steve must think she’s a right twit. You’d look over it if she was stunning, but imagine having to photo that plain greasy trallop with her bulging minge acting like she’s some sort of celeb. Has to be a massive turn off for any fella seeing someone that vain.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fashion?! Honestly. Grandads at gardening centres wear this tonal wardrobe and look better.

07CFBA06-B789-41A9-91DF-089817C68A5B.jpeg

6D323351-83D4-43D8-AED2-7659334E89A2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I lived in the middle of nowhere as a teenager and it was HORRID, I felt so isolated and it was such a hassle having to be picked up and dropped off all the time. I definitely missed out on things because my friends who lived in town could meet so easily. Alfeh and Woodeh are going to hate it when they get a bit older!
Exactly this. She has dismissed this issue with a flippant “I will be their taxi” but she forgets that not only will she be 10 years older and life will feel a lot different, but the boys won’t want her driving them around. Did she want her parents driving her around and picking her up after a session with Beaver behind the local pub bins?

She’s so detached from reality it’s scary. I feel so sorry for them boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Theres a primary school right round the corner from my house when, if I have kids, I would hope they'd get into. Walking 30 seconds round the block to me would be the school run of dreams, not trekking 20 minutes through the foggy wet dehhhhllls but each to their own. The way she reckons everyone wants to live in the arse end of nowhere shows her up for how stupid she is.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.