Rebecca Lamb #84 Reb Lamb never a ‘hob’ but always a knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s starting to do my head in now when she says she can’t have anything ‘yummeh’ because she’s got gallstones. You can provided it’s not dripping with grease! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She’s starting to do my head in now when she says she can’t have anything ‘yummeh’ because she’s got gallstones. You can provided it’s not dripping with grease! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Crazy isn’t it. I know we all like something unhealthy occasionally, but this week I’ve had loads of really tasty meals & they’ve all been healthy! She’s a 28 year old mother of 2 for Christ sake.

Reactions: 12
She is greatful for her children? Why doesn't she start acting like it and giving them more than the basic needs (they barely get that) ill fiting clothes and shoes. Slept on mattress on floor for best part of a year. No net on trampoline. Hardly any money spent on them!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Pretty sure I lose brain cells watching her trying to navigate life. “What is sushi?” “Do you eat it?”
It’s actually painful listening to how she comprehends things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ah got some susheh cos av nevah had susheh. It says it's a chew a snack. What even is susheh. It smells and tastes realleh fisheh

Jesus bleeping wept HOW is she actually this bleeping dense. Its embarrassing. Her kids have got no hope if they bring homework home that she needs to help with.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When she says, you probably won’t be believe this but I’ve never had sushi before. Oh yes hun, yes we do believe it, she’s got some dead taste buds!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I started writing something similar but I’m so done with her that I struggled to keep it professional and not like I was on a tattle rant so deleted it but you’ve hit the nail on the head. What part of her content is consistently family friendly and anywhere near encouraging sustainable living etc like AO claim to champion?? Scumbags all of them - cheap advertising for AO and easy money for Beggy because she makes no effort at all. I’ll stick to my local appliance company thanks

Look at the state! And nobody is asking about that sweater. It’s grubby & scruffy, just like her 🤮 she’s just desperate! If she was earning thousands every month through brand ads, she wouldn’t need to be affiliate linking every single item of clothing she wears for a few pennies.

This is excellent. Well done.

I have also emailed them.
SHE.LOOOKS.PAGGERED

Reactions: 12
Now all her follows IF she has anyone genuine left will pop over to tattle and see the light…… Just like I did a year or ago. She really don’t help herself.

Reactions: 20
‘What is this, can someone explain what is this’ if she closes the packet and reads the back of the label it will literally tell her the ingredients 😂. She has litterally gone into m&s for a sushi, fruit bowl, king prawns and a small juice shot. She has done that for her image 1000%, that sounds weird but I know what I mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Aw Begster! Thank you for the concern about my children. I do indeed just leave them running feral, jumping on subpar, dangerous equipment without supervision, feed them utter shite (that’s made me unwell myself it’s so crap), and I don’t bother to address their educational needs just so I can spend my time on the internet.

Oh wait…. No. Sorry no that’s not me that’s some twit on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Watching her eat the sushi was extremely uncomfortable, a woman of 28,showing she is clearly uneducated, 'this sushi tastes really fishy', what the hell does she think sushi is? Not to mention the 'soya' sauce not soy sauce. She should stick to her crappy spam and tatties, that's about her level of fine dining, absolute chav. I really don't understand people who can't read the labels on food they buy to see what is in the pack, instead behave like a 3 year old pulling stupid faces

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Honestly, my 1, 5 and 12 year olds love sushi. One child doesn’t. But you have a worse palette than my young children Beg. You are a wonder.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.