Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What you think she means by hearty meals versus what she actually serves up… on a chipped plate..
B842C974-7EC8-462C-B29F-2BB1B6521144.jpeg
5CC4E17B-999D-435C-BF61-9D562864E609.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
The middle of nowhere location of her house and the thought of all the spiders in it both make me shudder. 😂 legit would be a place of hell for me. Could maybe spend a week there at a push to see the scenery but anymore than that I’d be pulling my
hair out. 😫 Why a young family who are so hungry for the materialistic things live there is beyond me.
I’ve never seen anyone less matching where they live if that makes sense 😂
Spiders generally like clean homes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just looked back through her YouTube, remember last year when she kept calling autumn "fall" 😂😂 Jesus she makes me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Veggie chilli with chicken stock 😂

Also, that rice looked like a tablespoons worth. Measly witch. Should’ve cut down on the chips. The amount of salt she added too! She’s ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Veggie chilli with chicken stock 😂

Also, that rice looked like a tablespoons worth. Measly witch. Should’ve cut down on the chips. The amount of salt she added too! She’s ridiculous.
Oh ffs you couldn’t make that tit up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would be worried about what is falling into the food from above as well as what she is actually putting into it!
That house genuinely gives me the creeps. I could never be in it alone. I bet there’s a few ghosts knocking about too 👀

Reactions: 16
I’m only 4 pages in, catching up but I love how you pull apart the outfits that I sometimes think I should buy as I am similar age and all the cool kids seem to wear em. Yall just bring me back down to earth there’s no need for fanny coloured cycling shorts on anybody let alone me so thanks hunipots… I’ll resume.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.