Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking through Google after someone posted about the company reviews.

Found this little piece of information on a few different reports.
So seeing as rebecca reads here daily- please answer this.....
Why would a company accused of 'operating like a pyramid scheme' willingly pay so much money if the findings were untrue 🤔💭🤔💭🤔

Maybe they were just trolls hmm.
So it IS a pyramid scheme as proven in a court of law.

Looks like the jokes on you Begsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she’s going to start baking and cooking is she?

If she means porridge for the chickens then I believe her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can’t wait to cook hearty meals 🤦‍♀️ So that will be a jar of curry sauce thrown into the slow cooker and come out looking like sick 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am here for her meal/cooking content! It is beyond funny!!!

she thinks she’s Nigella Lawson - throwing a tin of spam into the slow cooker to boil on high for 68 hours and then 2 spinach leaves and chucked in for an hour. That’s a proper hearty meal. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The middle of nowhere location of her house and the thought of all the spiders in it both make me shudder. 😂 legit would be a place of hell for me. Could maybe spend a week there at a push to see the scenery but anymore than that I’d be pulling my
hair out. 😫 Why a young family who are so hungry for the materialistic things live there is beyond me.
I’ve never seen anyone less matching where they live if that makes sense 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The middle of nowhere location of her house and the thought of all the spiders in it both make me shudder. 😂 legit would be a place of hell for me. Could maybe spend a week there at a push to see the scenery but anymore than that I’d be pulling my
hair out. 😫 Why a young family who are so hungry for the materialistic things live there is beyond me.
I’ve never seen anyone less matching where they live if that makes sense 😂
They aren’t as remote as she likes to imply. They are about 20 mins by car from the village and there are other houses near them. They aren’t exactly living on an island in the middle of the North Sea!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hearty meals.... So we're having slow cookeh curry, chilli with one pouch of rice between four, boiled Sausages and bitatoes and spam tattie cheese on repeat weekly for the next 6 months 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is she not going embarrassed showing those kitchen tiles 🤢
You can see where she’s tried to airbrush them 😂
E54E6F87-B33B-461C-B1AA-76AACD9CF5CB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I'm here for the "our house is so cosy this time of year" comments 🤣😄

Nothing screams more cosy then that floor! Pmsl. Makes me cold just looking at the picture 🥶🥶🥶

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
They look like old working man pub toilet floors. The look horrible.
You’d honestly buy some cheap vinyl and cover over them wouldn’t you if that was your house 😂😂😂😂 well no actually, if I was buying a £400k listed house with lots of character I’d rip the whole thing out and start again with quality materials and make it look STUNNING, but they seem quite keen to keep the kitchen and do as little as possible, therefore the least they could do would be to put some better flooring down even if they don’t wana spend a lot of money on it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Looks like the school toilet floors 🤢
Our school had better floors then this pmsl.
Just as bad as her living room floor!

Buy a bloody carpet!

A rug, few fairy lights and some slow cooker slop don't make your house cosy hun! 😆

They really do! They look like they smell of
piss too😂
Nu skin should have gave beggy a voucher for the tile centre

She should consider using her Lumi spa on the tiles to try make them as gloweh as her face 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.