Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only shared the kitchen she loves sur sur much because we've been wondering why her 60k a year business takings aren't spent on the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's only shared the kitchen she loves sur sur much because we've been wondering why her 60k a year business takings aren't spent on the house.
A string of fairy lights certainly aren't making it look any better. It needs completely gutting not just a lick of paint. The flooring is disgusting, it looks like a public toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The recipe if anyone wants it 🙃View attachment 761730
But where’s the moisture and flavour, like a tin of chopped tomatoes, seasonings.... and since when did chilli contain bleeping sweet corn?

Served with rice AND chips? 😮😮😮 duck me, no wonder her body is screaming at her to control her eating habits. Has she maybe considered just the one carb (ideally rice) with side salad, or just serve the chillis with a jacket potato? Or here’s something controversial - tacos or tortillas instead?

Her thick makes my head pound.

• Haha
I’m a veggie and I would be soooo embarrassed to give that “veggie chilli” to anyone 😩😂

The kitchen floor 100% looks like a dirty public toilet-probably more grime on it 🤢 no chance of slipping on those floors, bet your feet get stuck to it!

Also saw two big boxes of eggs in her fridge post- are the chicken dogs not producing any eggs on their super nutritious boiled within an inch of its life porridge 😏🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My personal fave was when she made "stroganoff" and it was basically just meat in a pan full of cream and it was all grey hahahahahahaha
And it was made with stewing steak that she just flash fried for 2 minutes 🤢🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
I love the fact she’s hashtagged the grid post ‘home inspo’ no one wants your kitchen, Hunnipot - it’s grim. The floor is awful, the bowed ceiling gives us the ick and the cabinets are probably as old as you. Your house doesn’t look warm or cosy. It looks cold, dark, damp and thoroughly uninviting with its stone floors, draughty manky windows and cheap B and M tat.
That said, I can’t wait for the tit show that will be ‘hearty meals’ 😂😂😂 always brightens my day seeing what you slop onto a plate and think constitutes as being healthy or nutritious!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Speaking of hearty meals, I’m still reading old threads & currently on thread 13 and came across this corker of a meal! This is apparently a chicken casserole 🤣🤣🤣 where’s the gravy? That meal is as dry as a bone 🤮
What the duck is that? That ain’t no chicken casserole, looks like the scraps you’d feed to the chickens!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Speaking of hearty meals, I’m still reading old threads & currently on thread 13 and came across this corker of a meal! This is apparently a chicken casserole 🤣🤣🤣 where’s the gravy? That meal is as dry as a bone 🤮
Oh my - the great big lump of potato in the middle compared to the rest! 😂 my mum always said you eat with your eyes first - I need to bleach my eyes out after seeing that!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahahaha ffs I’ve missed her cooking. We need some screenshots of her meals in the wiki 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
if she is doing hearty meals we will get the “chuckney” chucked in everything

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Flipping heck I wouldn't give that to the dog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone clever on here needs to add a food section to the wiki with all the pics! Never forget chewna eggy bread monstrosity 😂 and the ‘roast bitatoes’ that looked raw and oily - such a talented chef! And to think huns were suggesting she made a cook book! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Has she used the word ‘autumnal’ yet? It’s such a buzzword for these influencers at this time of year.

Also I bet she tries a pumpkin spice latte to follow every other influencer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahahaha ffs I’ve missed her cooking. We need some screenshots of her meals in the wiki 🤣
I personally would love to try her roast tatties 🤣🤣🤣 they look divine 🙊

Must of been reading here this morning. I've gone to find her not roasted roasties and she only has 2 clips on her meals & food highlights 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.