Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she used the word ‘autumnal’ yet? It’s such a buzzword for these influencers at this time of year.

Also I bet she tries a pumpkin spice latte to follow every other influencer 😂
Do you mean ORTOMINAL? If you weren't here last Autumn, you're in for a good laugh hearing her say that over and over 🥴 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Remember about 18 months ago when she thought her cooking was goals 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ and she was trying to be fancy and shared her menu for the week and one of the dishes was "steak and HOMEMADE POTATOES"

Still to this day I have no clue what makes a potato homemade.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I, for one, am ecstatic that Beggy is back on the cooking hype! I love nothing more than seeing the absolute tit show of her chopping up veg like she's never seen a vegetable before, using the wrong meat, and pouring various tinned items into the slow cooker and hoping for the best. She's a bloody horror in that kitchen and I am here for it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
REMEMBER her chopping the strawberries with a bread knife pahahaha bring on the food content hunipot

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Remember when she was trying to pass off well known recipes as her own?! Like the one for Banana Bread or when she tried to pretend that she had invented the baked bean thing you get in Greggs!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wtf is that reel this morning?? What is she trying to say? It certainly hasn’t inspired me or influenced me in any way. I don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a rare lie in this morning, just woke up and scrolled on here, and you've all actually ruined my day. I'm staying in bed now as I feel so nauseous. Honestly I can't even have breakfast, what the duck was that chicken casserole 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 i feel so sick now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had a rare lie in this morning, just woke up and scrolled on here, and you've all actually ruined my day. I'm staying in bed now as I feel so nauseous. Honestly I can't even have breakfast, what the duck was that chicken casserole 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 i feel so sick now.
Sorry Cloud! x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there a thread for Lumi Spa Steph? If not she needs one. Once again taking the mick out of her toddler crying. I get it, we all get frustrated with our kids, but why would you take the piss out of her and put it on social media? If she does this to her own child, imagine how she treats the poor children she teaches?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Is there a thread for Lumi Spa Steph? If not she needs one. Once again taking the mick out of her toddler crying. I get it, we all get frustrated with our kids, but why would you take the piss out of her and put it on social media? If she does this to her own child, imagine how she treats the poor children she teaches?
I think the Tattle rule is that they have to have 10,000 followers or more. Or have I made that up? 🤷‍♀️ The big bad boss babe doesn’t even have 7000 yet!

• Haha
She is vile

Reactions: 13
She’s so horrible to her little girl 😩

Wow The face on it! (Steph not her daughter)
If she is willing to do that and post in on an open sm account she doesn't deserve the little girl. Imagine not being able to be blessed with a child and then you see a mother do this?
My son crys about any little thing (he is still so young) I comfort him no matter what as his emotions big or little matters me!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.