Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her trying to promote those scales 🥴 "it's nice to see the numbers behind just the number you get on the screen" then proceeds to say "its good to not just focus on numbers". duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Love to see how much BMI iv got
Wow!!!!

also the sniffing in that video was awful. Is it a nervous thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All the mlm lunatics should really watch some anti mlm. They would have their eyes opened. I watch a girl who was in beach body. She was convinced for 2 years she was "a business owner" and "making money" because she seen money be paid to her every 2 weeks. So felt like she was having a regular income. After she worked it all out. She was spending more than she ever made. And lost roughly £5,000 over the space of 2 years. She now educates people on the loop holes and cons of mlms. All the "free holidays and cars". It's all bull tit. You end up paying so much for the privilege. Nothing in life is free. So I think I will keep myself "uneducated" thanks steph and becky. I don't want to be paid to "take a leap of faith" 🙄 I will keep my money, my self respect and my day job with actual benefits and sick pay and not have to do reel online looking like a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That Ad 🤣🤣🤣

How companies are still giving her work ill never know.

She literally can't speak in a sentence.

I'm so embarrassed for her 🤣

Reactions: 17
More assumptions that aren’t actually assumptions 😂🙄 If she’s writing them herself, she’s clearly thick as mince and if it is actually followers, then they’re as thick as her! This isn’t an assumption - everyone knows she was a young mum (who quickly fell to keep a meal ticket and was too stupid to work anywhere!)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have you noticed how both her fit track ads today and yesterday, her tops have got stains down them. This is her job, I would never turn up to work with stains down my top.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Likes a natural look but has that much filler it’s migrating to bleeping Jupiter!! Wind your neck in beggy bogtrotter

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘I’ve always been good with health and fitness’ is the funniest thing I think I’ve heard her say

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Morning trolls. Appeh Sunday. Just a couple of things:

If she was as serious and as hard working as she makes out, then this ✨business✨ event should have been a priority for her to attend. The excuse was poor, and it makes her come across as lazy and unmotivated to succeed.

Also noticed these boss babes are all sharing rooms with other huns. So successful they have to split the room rate on a budget hotel.
This. If selling Lumehssss brought me and family in 5k a month like she’s suggested I’d be there in a heartbeat. Full of tit all of them. Embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 15
If only his mum didn’t make him stand and pose for photos for Instagram or he got some sunglasses for his birthday… 🤷🏻‍♀️
7F8810A1-5AE6-4024-A2D9-3088FA4D58DE.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
HAHAHAHA
I have just checked out her stories and posts. Yes Beggy and Beaver even though you have blocked me i can still see them!

watching her waffle on about the scales it reminded me of being at school and having to do a talk/presentation on something you havent done any work for so you just talk really quickly, dont know what you are saying, and just waffle on and hope for the best! She is so bleeping stupid, i wonder what actually goes on inside her head!

Also those assumptions- how bleeping tragic! I wish she would do a proper one instead of things she has written herself. i am positive no one thinks she comes from money!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Literally no one would ever say she's a wonderful mother. duck off eggy. Also I can't stop laughing at how big the boys trainers are 😂😂😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just remembered I’m blocked by her mum🤣 All as immature as the other!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.