Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First she uses tinned potatoes in her slow cooker recipes. Tinned ffs. Just buy healthy fresh new potatoes you thick twit!

And then made a fish finger pie with cheese and frozen pea sauce with frozen chips on top that looked like she had cooked them on a radiator.

And a slow cooker ‘cake’ that looked like a cow pat.

No wonder they eat out so often. I’m shooketh by what I’ve seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Rebecca lamb #85 she's packing more in her pants than she is in her case.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The post with the roll and the post with her sniffing the
She actually looks like Steve. Are they related 😅
Also the photo with the roll is the real her. Funny how rolls are normal, but she magically doesn't have them on the grid posts unless it's a bloody insta vs reality
I was going to say someone send her the assumption that her and Steve are related !! Exact same colour eyes to. Theres no wat theyre not related

Rebecca lamb #84 the bleep with the gunt
I said the exact same thing like 10 pages back!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone seen any footage from the Nuskin day thing today? Its terrifying how cult like it is!! Every single person is bleeping brainwashed 🤯 all the ‘millionaires’ seem to be men as well.. bloody funny that!
Take a look at her mega boss babe upline's latest reel... I'm genuinely unsure what the point was but hilarious, as I thought they weren't meant to make income claims (weird rule for a BUSINESS OWNER to have to adhere to as well) 🤨🤔

Reactions: 14
Rebecca lamb: #84 personalised plates in her maiden name this scam artist has no shame

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m pretty sure tonight’s pathetic show was a front purely to squeeze in as many photos of her in that cheap white bikini. Five shots of her in it posing so far…
She really thinks she looks banging doesn’t she 😂😂😂😂deluded cow.Can you imagine being so full of yourself ,I’ve actually never known anyone love themselves so much

Reactions: 20
Take a look at her mega boss babe upline's latest reel... I'm genuinely unsure what the point was but hilarious, as I thought they weren't meant to make income claims (weird rule for a BUSINESS OWNER to have to adhere to as well) 🤨🤔
I’ve just seen the reel… it’s so embarrassing that they have to try so hard to prove they are boss babes. You work for a company who had to pay a fine for operating as a pyramid scheme. You are scamming people out of money flogging a face sander. Get a bleeping grip ladies. They all look dead behind the eyes!

Too busy to go to the NuSkin event because she had assumptions to post on her Instagram Stories. WTF 🤣 Get real. Take a look at your life!!

Just be honest and say you'd be really uncomfortable there/it's too far for you to drive/you weren't invited. The busy boss babe charade is so obviously bullshit it's funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Too busy to go to the NuSkin event because she had assumptions to post on her Instagram Stories. WTF 🤣 Get real. Take a look at your life!!

Just be honest and say you'd be really uncomfortable there/it's too far for you to drive/you weren't invited. The busy boss babe charade is so obviously bullshit it's funny.
I loved the way the list of tit she was supposedly busy with was essentially all the same thing. "The boys" and then further down the list "family life", "nuskin" and "my nuskin team" and "emails" hahaha nob head.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just seen the reel… it’s so embarrassing that they have to try so hard to prove they are boss babes. You work for a company who had to pay a fine for operating as a pyramid scheme. You are scamming people out of money flogging a face sander. Get a bleeping grip ladies. They all look dead behind the eyes!
I wonder does she still have that huge piece of paper with big boxes on that she sits and ticks at her ladder shelf desk to shiw her vibator sales. I'll never forget her doing this, like a child would do at school or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I loved the way the list of tit she was supposedly busy with was essentially all the same thing. "The boys" and then further down the list "family life", "nuskin" and "my nuskin team" and "emails" hahaha nob head.
If she was busy with nuskin, then surly going to an event would be on her to do list.
I know someone personally qho worked for Nuskin, it is a cult. And she got very sick from it. And lost most of her friends in the process.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
If she was busy with nuskin, then surly going to an event would be on her to do list.
I know someone personally qho worked for Nuskin, it is a cult. And she got very sick from it. And lost most of her friends in the process.
Luckily for beggy though its the happiest she's ever been. She's so happy. So, so happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Luckily for beggy though its the happiest she's ever been. She's so happy. So, so happy.
Your right. I forgot how happy she was. I don't think she's hammered that part home enough yet 🤣. I think becky forgets how happy she used to be a few years ago with chanel mum also, and then told us it was all a lie....🤥

• Haha
She's so thick!! 🥱

Didn't go to the lumi huns boss babe trip because she didn't have time? She DIDN'T HAVE TIME?! time is all she has, she is abundant in time 😂
Does anyone actually believe her pathetic excuse? Sorry but if it's your business you make time, she could have had her birthday trip at a later date. As for too busy with Woodys birthday, she's a disgrace, if she and Steve put half as much effort into the boys as they do themselves, the boys would have so much more interaction. Anything decent the boys have is either gifted, part of an Ad or from family, Steve and Rebecca aren't fit to call themselves parents

Your right. I forgot how happy she was. I don't think she's hammered that part home enough yet 🤣. I think becky forgets how happy she used to be a few years ago with chanel mum also, and then told us it was all a lie....🤥
We've heard her say that so many times and then a few months ago, she announced how unhappy she had been with Channel mum, so why would anyone believe her, she clearly lies

Reactions: 22
1) There is absolutely nothing about her that suggests to me she comes from a ‘wealthy background 2) What a strange thing to even say to someone ..

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.