Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is coming from the woman who once declared she was afraid to sit alone in a soft play centre while Woody played! Also coming from the woman who doesn’t go anywhere unless she has Steve with her 😆 make it make sense Beggy, you’re just coming across as such a fool.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is coming from the woman who once declared she was afraid to sit alone in a soft play centre while Woody played! Also coming from the woman who doesn’t go anywhere unless she has Steve with her 😆 make it make sense Beggy, you’re just coming across as such a fool.
Is this a dig at the NuSkin lot after their weekend away! You were definitely sat alone, Hunnipot - while they were having (their idea of) fun!

Reactions: 15
‘I’ve always been good with health and fitness’ is the funniest thing I think I’ve heard her say
She just goes by what she sees in the mirror!! Is that the magic mirror then? Does she realise she's sniffing all the time, it's disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Christ you know your life is utterly tit when quotes from @bossgirlgram inspire you! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was 11stone her actual weight!? I'm 5ft 2 and a wasn't even that heavy when I was 9months pregnant. She'll deffo be classed as overweight or obese if she is going by BMI. I'm mainly a size 8 but some shops I get a 10 in jeans and i weigh 3 stone less then her. No way she fits in size 10 jeans 🤣

Healthy and fitness!? Hasn't she stopped her fitness due to her gallstones 🤣 and not seen any of her healthy foods because they are clearly non existent!

Reactions: 11
Was 11stone her actual weight!? I'm 5ft 2 and a wasn't even that heavy when I was 9months pregnant. She'll deffo be classed as overweight or obese if she is going by BMI. I'm mainly a size 8 but some shops I get a 10 in jeans and i weigh 3 stone less then her. No way she fits in size 10 jeans 🤣

Healthy and fitness!? Hasn't she stopped her fitness due to her gallstones 🤣 and not seen any of her healthy foods because they are clearly non existent!
Healthy 🤣 she used to eat a stack of oat pancakes with half a strawberry every morning then 3 hours later she would have a few slices of fruit toast. This was all before her lunch too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i am positive no one thinks she comes from money!
Even when Steve was working at his dad's they never did anything that would have made you think they had money.... Every holiday was to a 3 star in Tenerife, clothes were from Primark and Pretty Little Thing (no mention of Reiss, Miss Selfridge, whistles etc) weekly shop from Aldi never Waitrose, Sainsbury's or M&S 😴😴😴

Reactions: 22
Of course you have Beggy, everyone knows all the fitness gurus out there eat waffles & brownies 5 times a week & avoid vegetables as much as possible 🙄 the delusion is actually quite frightening!
Honestly there's room for improvement with me, I try to avoid carbs and sugar 6 days out of 7 and allow myself one treat day where I'll maybe have a meal out and eat a slice of cheesecake at home in between this I do HIIT 5/6 times a week either at home or the gym religiously.... But if Beggy lamb who can polish off a bottle of Malibu and a pack of biscuits in a couple of hours whilst sat watching love island has "always been good with health and fitness" duck me I must be Olympic triathlete standard 🥴🥴🥴🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Does she understand what that quote means? It doesn’t equate to her at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly there's room for improvement with me, I try to avoid carbs and sugar 6 days out of 7 and allow myself one treat day where I'll maybe have a meal out and eat a slice of cheesecake at home in between this I do HIIT 5/6 times a week either at home or the gym religiously.... But if Beggy lamb who can polish off a bottle of Malibu and a pack of biscuits in a couple of hours whilst sat watching love island has "always been good with health and fitness" duck me I must be Olympic triathlete standard 🥴🥴🥴🥴🤦🏻‍♀️
Start your own fitness insta & get your own thread on tattle 🤣

Does she understand what that quote means? It doesn’t equate to her at all!
She has absolutely no idea! She hasn’t done anything alone her whole adult life. Every aspect of her life depends on Steve, whether it’s financially, emotionally or even just to pop to the corner shop 😆

Even when Steve was working at his dad's they never did anything that would have made you think they had money.... Every holiday was to a 3 star in Tenerife, clothes were from Primark and Pretty Little Thing (no mention of Reiss, Miss Selfridge, whistles etc) weekly shop from Aldi never Waitrose, Sainsbury's or M&S 😴😴😴
I don’t know why she thinks they’re so special or ‘well off’. I’d say she lives a fairly average lifestyle. Yes they have more than some, but they’re not exactly living a Rockefeller lifestyle either. I live a far more extravagant, exciting life than she does & I wouldn’t say I’m rich by any stretch of the imagination, so I don’t know where she gets this idea from that she is rich.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s not well off by any standards. If she was she’d be driving her dream car which was the 4x4 Porsche wasn’t it? A brand new one at that. Her kitchen floor wouldn’t look like a men’s public toilets, they’d venture further than tenners for holiday, the kids wouldn’t be wearing the same clothes day in day out, she’d have forked out for a shelf without holes in it to store her fake designer goods on, and she would buy a bloody net for the kids trampoline! The only thing this bleep is rich in is bullshit!

Christ on a bike those feet give me the chills 🤢
0A929048-1E53-4C54-93F4-ED848A9ED174.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Start your own fitness insta & get your own thread on tattle 🤣
I mean, I often think if Re13ecca can do it anyone can 🙄 but in the grand scheme of things I know duck all and think it's better to leave to the experts 😂😂😂 rather than stating publicly I'm suh suh helfehhh and alwezzz have been

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s not well off by any standards. If she was she’d be driving her dream car which was the 4x4 Porsche wasn’t it? A brand new one at that. Her kitchen floor wouldn’t look like a men’s public toilets, they’d venture further than tenners for holiday, the kids wouldn’t be wearing the same clothes day in day out, she’d have forked out for a shelf without holes in it to store her fake designer goods on, and she would buy a bloody net for the kids trampoline! The only thing this bleep is rich in is bullshit!

Christ on a bike those feet give me the chills 🤢
View attachment 770920
Who's feet are those? 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.