Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Rebecca Lamb #84 Whoooo let the Lamdog out? WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Take a look at her mega boss babe upline's latest reel... I'm genuinely unsure what the point was but hilarious, as I thought they weren't meant to make income claims (weird rule for a BUSINESS OWNER to have to adhere to as well) 🤨🤔
She’s deleted the reel 😂 obviously realised what a bleep she looked

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well Woody's birthday was last week, and they did a farm trip on the day! And they were away on her actual birthday! So tell me again 13eggy why you couldn't have gone this weekend?
1. Too thick to understand what's involved?
2. Can't drive or can't travel without Beaver?
3. Too skint to pay for the accommodation or they won't take cash?
4. Not invited???
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well Woody's birthday was last week, and they did a farm trip on the day! And they were away on her actual birthday! So tell me again 13eggy why you couldn't have gone this weekend?
3. Too skint to pay for the accommodation?
4. Not invited???
I’d say all of the above

Reactions: 21
3. Too skint to pay for the accommodation or they won't take cash?
4. Not invited???
I don’t understand what she would need to organise? Surely if Nuskin are hosting the event, they would do all the organising & all Beggy would need to do is pay for a ticket/hotel & get there. Definitely something else going on here, it’s really not difficult to organise something like that.

I’d say all of the above
I agree 👍🏻

Why would anybody assume something as specific as this? Maybe they’d assume she’s tall or short, but that’s just suspiciously specific. She’s embarrassing herself again.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'I'm eating healthlier' and 'I aren't complaining' - why can't she speak basic English?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What did she say 🤣🤣🤣
Basically everyone who talks about network marketing negatively are motherf*ckers but she will continue to get PAID like the mega super boss babe she is... Not enough eye roll time in the day tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning trolls. Appeh Sunday. Just a couple of things:

If she was as serious and as hard working as she makes out, then this ✨business✨ event should have been a priority for her to attend. The excuse was poor, and it makes her come across as lazy and unmotivated to succeed.

Also noticed these boss babes are all sharing rooms with other huns. So successful they have to split the room rate on a budget hotel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I don’t understand what she would need to organise? Surely if Nuskin are hosting the event, they would do all the organising & all Beggy would need to do is pay for a ticket/hotel & get there. Definitely something else going on here, it’s really not difficult to organise something like that.

I agree 👍🏻

Why would anybody assume something as specific as this? Maybe they’d assume she’s tall or short, but that’s just suspiciously specific. She’s embarrassing herself again.
She looks like she has got a wooden leg there! Photoshopped just a leetle I think? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1) There is absolutely nothing about her that suggests to me she comes from a ‘wealthy background 2) What a strange thing to even say to someone ..
Her dad is nowhere to be seen and her mum is as common as muck.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I haven’t really posted much on here lately - although going through the posts it is pretty clear she hasn’t changed. Firstly - her self written questions are the same Every. Single. Time. Secondly- I think she’s the nuskin one no one really likes. It was clear when she went to that spa she was left out. I think she realises it and to save face has bowed out. Let’s be honest who wants to share a room with a sweaty person who claims to shag everyday but only washes once a week.
She’d be better off getting some genuine friends and putting her phone down for the sake of her boys of nothing else.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
duck me the fit scales again, can see how much water retention I’ve got, how much BMI I’ve got (you’re classed as obese beggy) - will never understand how this creature gets paid for this tit. She literally makes the ad up as she’s recording, no planning, no script she’s written and revised. Just spouts tit, makes it up as she goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also most of those assumptions ended with a red love heart emoji. Bit of a coincidence that all her followers use that to end a sentence.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.